Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Interaction Forums » Tickling Discussion

TickleAsian

Old 03-11-2004, 07:19 AM   #1
Stevereeno
Account Disabled

Question Genital Tickling

I'll admit that lately I've been thinking about this alot. My favorite spot to tickle a woman on are her feet. I'd have to say that tickling/teasing her clit is just as good as foot tickling. I also like my genitals being tickled/teased by my girl. Fingers/Feathers/Teasing...It's all fun! Anybody else interested or feel the same way? Any females or males interested in giving opinions on this subject?
Stevereeno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2004, 05:00 PM   #2
Camel26
Doctor Princess of Power

I have to admit I've always wondered what it would feel like if my ler tickled me there...occasionally, fingers or other body parts used lightly tickle a little, but I have this feeling that a stiff feather would work quite wel down there...I guess I'll have to try it out and get back to you!!!! But I agree, I am intrigued by the idea!!
Senshi Name: Occult Sensor
They call me DOCTOR CAMEL!!!
Camel26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2004, 11:51 PM   #3
HOLLYWOODBROTHE
ROCK AND ROLL TICKLE KING

as a amle tickler i have enver tickled a girl down there as degeneration x folks like to say but when i getthe opportunity i would like to go for it. i tihnk the genital area on a lady is a untapped tickle haven for us ticklers and masters outthere who have not explorered this area like we have with feet and upper body.
HOLLYWOODBROTHE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 12:54 AM   #4
greenapplesoda
TTC|Junior Member

try it when they want to use the bathroom :P
greenapplesoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 01:18 AM   #5
ticklemad
TTC|Advanced Member

In the right situation with the right person it can take you to unknown heights. A feather works well but so do fingers and I have an amazing post orgasmic ticklishness.
Just being tickled there generally though has me giggling totaly out of control.
It is somewhere though I would only let my partner venture.
ticklemad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2004, 01:40 AM   #6
Camel26
Doctor Princess of Power

I definitely believe I'm more ticklish after orgasm...however, in that particular spot, I'm more ticklish before orgasm...it's all good though...I agree with ticklemad that it is a place that I will only allow my ler to venture...
Old 03-27-2004, 01:35 AM   #7
Merman
Merman

Cool

I had a friend who wasn't that ticklish normally. But, boy, after an orgasm this girl was so tickish it was unbelieveable. She would become ticklish everywhere including "down there". Her "new" ticklishness would last at least a couple of hours post orgasm. Ahhh, what fun.
Merman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 08:10 PM   #8
Camel26
Doctor Princess of Power

My ler attempted something different today...I will make a disclaimer, before continuing, that if you don't dig a little girl-on-girl action, don't read on. My ler was tickling me this morning, and began to tickle towards the bottom of my stomach, when she noticed the interesting texture of the fabric of my undergarments. It is this bizarre, smooth, silky fabric but it breathes like cotton...it's odd, but very comfy. Anyhoo, my dear ler, for whatever reason, loved the texture of said fabric, and began slowly tracing her fingers and nails all over it, which I didn't protest, as it felt nice for me as well. However, when her light touches reached a certain highly sensitive area, well...I've never jumped so high in my life! It was more ticklish than anywhere or anything I've ever experienced. She kept doing it, which, again, other than writing around giggling, I didn't protest...what a beautiful way to start your day, huh? I love my ler...has anyone else ever had that happen? been tickled over underwear? I think it tickled more over the fabric than under. Any thoughts on this?
Old 03-29-2004, 09:46 PM   #9
nessonite
TTC|Legendary Member

Agreed, Camel. With an area as sensitive as that finger to skin could tend to add too much localized pressure to. Not that this is a bad thing but it would not be the tickling sensation that it would be if there was fabric in the way. This can be true for other parts of the body as well.
nessonite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 10:42 PM   #10
HOLLYWOODBROTHE
ROCK AND ROLL TICKLE KING

i have tickled victims through thin fbrics and it did seem to have a highly sucessful reaction indeed!
HOLLYWOODBROTHE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
genital, tickling