Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Other Forums » Story Section

TickleAsian

Old 03-09-2004, 06:15 PM   #1
Ncgolf02
TTC|Junior Member

Default caught a neighbors mom sleeping! (NF)

It was a wednesday night in July, about 5:30 p.m. A couple of my friends and I were playing basketball at a neighbor kid's house, that was a little younger than me. We started our game and played for a good hour and after we were done, we went inside his house and got a drink. Before we went in, he said we have to be quiet my mom is sleeping. Him being younger, made his mothers age around 33. Well my heart started to race, especially when i know a female is sleeping!!!! We opened the door, which led to the kitchen. I looked around the corner and didnt see anything. The smart guy I am, I said i need to go to the bathroom. Well the bathroom was upstairs. I figured the bedrooms would be up there. Well i walked around upstairs and there were three rooms. I checked the first one and saw that no one was in there. I then checked the second room, again, no one. It was just a matter of elimination, because i when i opened that third door, there she was. I then heard the guys saying, "Let's go, Before it gets dark." I didnt even go to the bathroom and said ok. Well, that is all i could think about during the basketball game. I suggested a basketball game, where there is elimination. I purposely got ousted out of the game, and said "Hey, i am gonna go get a pop." The neighbor kid said, good luck finding a bottle, if we have any they are downstairs behind all the christmas decorations ( I was like what?). I didnt question it, because it bought me more time. This was perfect. As i opened the door i took off my shoes, and proceeded up the steps. My heart was pounding, by this time. I got to the top, went for the room and slowly opened the door. She layed there with NO SOCKS on. She little feet with no polish on her toes. They were extremely hottt looking. She was sleeping like an angel. I took my place at the end of the bed. I started to run my finger across her soles. She let out a little groan. I stopped for a second. Then i started again. She then rolled over and slowly opened her eyes. She said "what are you doing?" I saw her a couple times before, so she knew me. She was divorced, so she just dates guys occasionally. She is extremely pretty. Her name is Trish. I said i have to tell you something. She said ok. I told her about my foot fetish. She said huh, what do you like go around asking people to tickle their feet, i said yea sort of. I saw a couple empty cans of beer sitting there on her night stand. She let me tickle her feet for another 10 minutes. I found out that she sort of enjoys getting tickled, but she definitely is extremely ticklish. I went back outside, and said "There was no pop in the basement"
Ncgolf02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 02:16 PM   #2
matthew

cool story
matthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2004, 02:23 PM   #3
ko4859
TTC|Regular Member

cool story. is it true? if so that makes it even better.
ko4859 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calstar, caught, mom, neighbors, sleeping