Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Image Forums » Non-tickling Artwork

TickleAsian

Old 05-19-2013, 01:52 AM   #1
beastpart0
TTC|Fresh Member

Default Two amazing comic books about giantess and feet

The art qualities are really superb! Its author Vivian poured all of her passions and wisdoms into those two books. Wow, stimulating and erotic to the bone~! The realistical details of body parts, very fluent and natural motions, the girls' moods when their bodies are played are all represented very carefully...The super strong sense of excitement will be shocking you from the beginning where you start to read it! And its storyline is very excellent too. The series absolutely deserves your enjoying and collecting!

These are the links to my ebay store of the Earth Zero series: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

They are both in PDF version. She've authorized me to sell the series. If you like the comics, please support her! She's really brilliant and she'll be able to draw more with your supports!

Some example pages:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1-2.jpg (348.5 KB, 309 views)
File Type: jpg 1-3.jpg (322.6 KB, 220 views)
File Type: jpg 2-2.jpg (325.1 KB, 225 views)
File Type: jpg 2-3.jpg (341.2 KB, 202 views)
beastpart0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 06:17 AM   #2
Rox_My_Sox
Boa Loving Brunette

Slong warning next time, kay hun?
Rox_My_Sox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 12:29 PM   #3
beastpart0
TTC|Fresh Member

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by Rox_My_Sox
Slong warning next time, kay hun?
Er... What? I don't quite get what you mean...
Old 05-19-2013, 12:34 PM   #4
Rox_My_Sox
Boa Loving Brunette

Quote Quote:
Er... What? I don't quite get what you mean...
I mean please put the words Warning Genitalia in the title next time you post pics featuring a man's dick or a woman's vagina.
Old 05-20-2013, 01:42 AM   #5
Relent<
Mr. DeMenos

I didn't see a penis anywhere...
Also, he mentioned that it was an erotic series, I think the presence of genitalia can be assumed from that.
Relent< is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 05:29 AM   #6
Rox_My_Sox
Boa Loving Brunette

Quote Quote:
I didn't see a penis anywhere...
I only glanced at it before closing the pic but from what I saw (albeit only BRIEFLY) I assumed the woman is a hermaphrodite.

Quote Quote:
Also, he mentioned that it was an erotic series, I think the presence of genitalia can be assumed from that.
Erotic can mean alot of things hun. Just like a person can make an account on a tickling website claiming to be an adult when in fact their not.
Old 05-20-2013, 10:39 PM   #7
Relent<
Mr. DeMenos

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by Rox_My_Sox
I only glanced at it before closing the pic but from what I saw (albeit only BRIEFLY) I assumed the woman is a hermaphrodite.

Erotic can mean alot of things hun. Just like a person can make an account on a tickling website claiming to be an adult when in fact their not.
not really sure what that has to do with the present conversation, but okay?

In any case, "erotic" has been used to qualify sexually explicit content in the past without any issues.
All this bickering aside, it looks like a pretty good read. Thanks for sharing, Beastpart0.
Relent< is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 10:03 PM   #8
beastpart0
TTC|Fresh Member

Quote Quote:

Her dict is somewhat too big? XD

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by Relent<

All this bickering aside, it looks like a pretty good read. Thanks for sharing, Beastpart0.
Yes it is. You can enjoy her books by purchase them here too: http://www.e-junkie.com/gtsvivian

Ebay says sellers aren't allowed to sell eroticas unless they're Americans and Canadians... I think this rule is really unfair. Although amazon is very nice in this aspect, I need to study more procedures on reseller right and self-published e-book selling rules.

Tags
amazing, books, comic, feet, giantess