Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Multimedia Forums » Clip Requests

TickleAsian

Old 04-08-2013, 02:38 AM   #1
illfated
TTC|Junior Member

Default Queen's Blade clip?

I'm trying to find the clip when when Echidna used her pet snake to tickle Elina on her "lady-parts.. Anybody know where to find that clip?
illfated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 03:14 AM   #2
SenshiUser is a TickleTheater Moderator
Extinction Team

There was a 6 episode OVA called utsuki toushitachi, I think - this was in episode 1. There are a number of sites that'll stream this for free. Hope this helped, fellow QB-lover!

Name: Major Senshi Malone
Details: This Senshi was made in Wales, and is fully compatible with Windows 95, 98, ME, XP, Vista, and Windows 7. If you have any questions or queries about this Senshi, please contact it via a PM.
Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:07 AM   #3
Rox_My_Sox
Boa Loving Brunette

Why they never had Risty/Listy tied up and tickled I'll NEVER BE ABLE to UNDERSTAND.
Rox_My_Sox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 05:10 AM   #4
SenshiUser is a TickleTheater Moderator
Extinction Team

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by Rox_My_Sox
Why they never had Risty/Listy tied up and tickled I'll NEVER BE ABLE to UNDERSTAND.
Agreed. There were so many characters and situations that begged to be tickle scenes - so tantalizingly close. T_T

Name: Major Senshi Malone
Details: This Senshi was made in Wales, and is fully compatible with Windows 95, 98, ME, XP, Vista, and Windows 7. If you have any questions or queries about this Senshi, please contact it via a PM.
Senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 06:13 AM   #5
illfated
TTC|Junior Member

Thanks for the answers but do you guys have any quick pic for it?
illfated is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blade, clip, queen