Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Interaction Forums » Tickling Discussion

Clips4Sale

Old 05-09-2012, 04:57 PM   #1
TickleWatchers
TTC|Junior Member

Default Tickled Until You Really Cry?

Hi! I'm currently writing a new novel, but I want to make the tickling in this novel as realistic as possible so I need an opinion from people who've been tickle tortured for long periods of time.

My question is this. "How long were you tickled until you really started to cry?"

I know people can tear up pretty quickly, but how long until you stopped laughing and started crying?

Oh and I'm not looking for averages, just some numbers to give me a good idea.

Thanks in advance!
TickleWatchers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:07 PM   #2
DarthGrinn
Feet Aficionado

I've never been tickled that long. I've been tickled into silent laughter, though... and considering how horrible that experience always is, I don't think I'd ever want to be pushed beyond that.
Old 05-09-2012, 07:27 PM   #3
Rick Tibbler
Feather Dread

It has happened to me in the past, but it's hard to guesstimate how long into things it took. Seconds can feel like minutes when being tickle-tortured.

I think as a kid, I tended to spazz-out bigtime from tickling just as if I was being attacked; and if couldn't fend of the assault, I'd just go apeshit. Wailing and hollering.

As an adult, it's happened afew legendary times during bondage sessions with the right sorts of Dominas (who understand and appreciate the sort of torment someone like me hopes they can provide).

There's so many variables like: position, tickler's abilities, and a bunch of other factors.

Sheer guess? Maybe in the 5-10-minute range for me?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nblue3_03_08.jpg (196.0 KB, 111 views)
Old 05-09-2012, 09:16 PM   #4
TickleWatchers
TTC|Junior Member

Thanks to both of you. I really appreciate the response. I should have guessed that people wouldn't ask their times right afterwards.

Still I'm really grateful.
Old 05-09-2012, 10:35 PM   #5
Rick Tibbler
Feather Dread

Glad to be of some (negligible) help. It's an interesting question, but perhaps one that not too many people would feel comfortable sharing(?).
Old 05-09-2012, 11:27 PM   #6
Deadly Ticklish
X.X Deadly Ticklish 0.0

Do you mean crying where you can't stand it anymore like out of physical/emotional stress or just crying of laughter?
Deadly Ticklish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:49 PM   #7
TickleWatchers
TTC|Junior Member

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by lazombo
Do you mean crying where you can't stand it anymore like out of physical/emotional stress or just crying of laughter?
Crying from laughing too much.
Old 05-10-2012, 09:46 AM   #8
Deadly Ticklish
X.X Deadly Ticklish 0.0

For me it could be 2+ minutes depending on how and where I'm tickled and if I'm restrained or not.

Last edited by Deadly Ticklish; 05-10-2012 at 09:51 AM.
Deadly Ticklish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:19 AM   #9
DalekfireUser is a TickleTheater Moderator
Well met, adventurer!

Agreed with the above; it would depend on how resilient said ticklee was, as well as how ticklish in general, and the intensity of the tickling, etc.

Though, in the context of novel-writing... I'm sure the "mind game" you put your ticklee through should be a much more important factor than the time it takes. Heck, maybe you could just leave the real "time" up in the air, if you're writing in first or third-person limited. Could be a few minutes, could be a few hours...but it felt like an eternity! *cries*

At least, that seems the most "realistic," in my opinion.

But I'm sure, realistically, with continuous tickling, it shouldn't take more than maybe ten or twenty minutes of the situation is truly sadistic and non-consentual. Though I'm sure it would be considerably longer if said victim actually WANTED to be tickled, like us crazies. xD

Best of luck with the writing!
Old 05-11-2012, 11:34 AM   #10
TickleWatchers
TTC|Junior Member

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by Dalekfire
Agreed with the above; it would depend on how resilient said ticklee was, as well as how ticklish in general, and the intensity of the tickling, etc.

Though, in the context of novel-writing... I'm sure the "mind game" you put your ticklee through should be a much more important factor than the time it takes. Heck, maybe you could just leave the real "time" up in the air, if you're writing in first or third-person limited. Could be a few minutes, could be a few hours...but it felt like an eternity! *cries*

At least, that seems the most "realistic," in my opinion.

But I'm sure, realistically, with continuous tickling, it shouldn't take more than maybe ten or twenty minutes of the situation is truly sadistic and non-consentual. Though I'm sure it would be considerably longer if said victim actually WANTED to be tickled, like us crazies. xD

Best of luck with the writing!
Thanks!

The reason I'm really asking is because someone told me they used to be tickled non-stop for hours on end and I always wondered how they handled it. If they started crying, if it was really non-stop. Another girl said she could be tickled for an hour straight without needing any breaks.

But I guess like everyone says, it depends on the position they are tickled and how sadistic the tickler is.

Thanks again for everyone's comments. They've really helped out a lot!

Tags
cry, tickled