Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Image Forums » Tickling Art

Clips4Sale

Old 01-02-2012, 08:36 PM   #1
detritus
TTC|Junior Member

Default Isobel's revenge : FF*/M *WARNING* GRAPHIC MALE TICKLING

** WARNING **

Erect, ejaculating, tickled, exaggerated cartoon COCK ahead

Isobel and Abigail decided it was well past time for some serious revenge (although i'm not sure why they though this... they like all the tickling I put them through)

So somehow (I don't remember the actual details of how they did it.. there must have been something in the decaf latte they brought me... I though that was strange at the time you know) i ended up shackled to the sacred totem of an ancient tickle worshipping cult

Those awful girls then employed some of the worst tickling methods that they have, at various times, been subjected to (and will again let me tell you)

They warn you not to let that sap get on any sensitive areas, and by golly they're right

By crikey those girls are going to get their comeuppance if I ever get out of this

And before you say anything, this is my fantasy so I will draw myself with a huge wang if I want to

** SECOND WARNING **

If erect tickled cocks offend you or make you nauseous turn back now

actually I'm not normally that keen on looking at cocks myself, but this one is mine (or a cartoon rendition of it anyway) so I don't mind

Don't forget...

** COCK WARNING **
Attached Images
File Type: jpg isobel-abigail-revenge.jpg (707.2 KB, 2330 views)
detritus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 08:52 PM   #2
scottirish
TTC|Regular Member

well done! Thank you!
scottirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 10:39 PM   #3
cyclops10
TTC|Junior Member

very nice!!!!
cyclops10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:14 PM   #4
Littlebighead
Epidermal Epicure

An unusual picture for you, and not simply because of the F/M! I don't believe I've ever seen you sketch female countenances in such relaxed attitudes before! Quite fetching expressions, not being pushed into extremis this time! The layout seems rather different too, more hands-on and intimate. Creepy-crawling ticklers (your hallmark) still put in an appearance, but I also note skin-to-skin contact. Hardly a mystery... the touch of two such cuties would be irresistible!

Signature image courtesy of Toymasters.

Links to all my stories and artwork: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthr...784#post379784
Littlebighead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:28 PM   #5
Mettaur
TTC|Regular Member

nice one
Mettaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 04:08 PM   #6
detritus
TTC|Junior Member

thanks everyone for the positive comments on this one - i was a bit unsure about posting it

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by Littlebighead
An unusual picture for you, and not simply because of the F/M! I don't believe I've ever seen you sketch female countenances in such relaxed attitudes before! Quite fetching expressions, not being pushed into extremis this time! The layout seems rather different too, more hands-on and intimate. Creepy-crawling ticklers (your hallmark) still put in an appearance, but I also note skin-to-skin contact. Hardly a mystery... the touch of two such cuties would be irresistible!
you're very astute LBH, thanks for the feedback - it was an interesting exercise to draw my two ticklish muses in the positions of tormentresses for a change... i think they are enjoying their switch... neither of them managed to keep their clothes on of course, but then i think they are hoping to catch a little of the tickling pollen and maybe a caterpillar or two themselves, for as much as they fuss and squirm at the time they do love their ticklish predicaments

and yes, i do love the creepy crawlers - the benign and friendly ones the most - caterpillars and millipedes - i think because there is no pleading or bargaining with them... they don't even know that they are tickling their hapless victim out of their minds, they are just going about their lepidoptral and arthropodal business respectively
Old 01-07-2012, 05:04 PM   #7
tresslave
TTC|Junior Member

Brilliant! Thanks for posting!
Old 01-07-2012, 11:11 PM   #8
Feathers
Feet tickling Daemon

Really cool! And bizz\rely terrifying! Lol Good job!
Old 01-15-2012, 09:40 AM   #9
detritus
TTC|Junior Member

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by tresslave
Brilliant! Thanks for posting!
thanks, glad you enjoyed it

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by Feathers
Really cool! And bizz\rely terrifying! Lol Good job!
thanks, glad you like it - ha ha, yes it is rather terrifying... that pollen and nectar take ages to wear off
Old 01-15-2012, 11:03 AM   #10
psychespet
TTC|Junior Member

Nice
psychespet is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ff/m, graphic, isobel, male, revenge, tickling, warning