Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Interaction Forums » Tickling Discussion
  

TickleAsian

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2003, 02:12 AM   #1
Storm_Cat
The "Ocassional" Poster

Default Sleeping Girl Feet

anybody around here into sleeping girls feet, and the tickleling of same?
Storm_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 03:18 AM   #2
Tklpro
TTC|Regular Member

Default

It's kind of cool. When one of my ex girlfriends used to sleep over, if I woke before she did, I would tickle her from a sleeping state, awake and into a hysterical state of laughter. She was really great about that because many women would just want to kick your ass for doing that. She was the opposite. She would occasionally get mad if I tried to tangle her legs up with mine and tickle her knees or feet, but if I really got her locked up good where she couldn't get away, she would just be like "Oh Sh*t and start laughing in defeat.
Tklpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 07:57 PM   #3
Storm_Cat
The "Ocassional" Poster

Default

yeah I know it sounds kinda 'out there', but trust me...there is a story behind that. and where else but here, and other related forums, could I even bring it up, aye? I've only done it a few times, and only with women I've been in relationships with, erstwhile, a broken nose, busted lip/teeth, black eye(s) could have been the order of the day...lol...!!

should I tell said story??
Storm_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2003, 09:16 PM   #4
payaso
TTC|Advanced Member
 
payaso's Avatar

Default

I've recently got into that ever since I joined Tickle Theater and read those stories of tickling women's feet while they slept,but what really got me hooked was that one clip posted quite a while ago where this guy taped his wifes feet as he tickled them.Ever since then I've tried to do the exact same with this one friend of my sister who sometimes stays the night in my sister's room whenever they got home really late from coming.I always had the opportunity,but certain obstacles stood in my way like my fear of how she'd react and the fact that she's not exactly a heavy sleeper nor did she ever sleep without having her feet completely tucked in.Some day I WILL get my chance if not sooner...
payaso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 07:18 AM   #5
Papabear
TTC|Regular Member
 
Papabear's Avatar

Default

Hell yeah Cat tell the story and put in the story section. If nothing else it makes those unable to tickle know that some of us are lucky.
__________________
:beard: I'm Pooh Bear Ok maybe not but I am round and cuddly all fluffed with stuff. On a more serious note; If your not laughing your doing it wrong. Don't be a mean tickler make your lee happy not just laugh.
Papabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2003, 08:34 AM   #6
Storm_Cat
The "Ocassional" Poster

Default

ooooowwweeeeee...am I like, heading down the trend setter road here....more than likely ....NOT...but look out anyway, girl's...your tootsies aren't safe from our probing....whatever's...even whilst you sleep....(where's that devil smiley when you need it...lol...!!)...

DUDE's....my work week has just started...and it's always a bitch...(I pack 40 hours in 3 and 1/2 day's...kinda like a Fireman, but not really....can I get back to you Monday with...THE STORY...or at least part 1...you all okay with that...??

We'll call it..."Sleeping Beauties", part 1.

Last edited by Storm_Cat; 12-19-2003 at 02:15 PM. Reason: slightly intoxicated
Storm_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 12:57 AM   #7
Tklpro
TTC|Regular Member

Default

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by Storm_Cat
ooooowwweeeeee...am I like, heading down the trend setter road here....more than likely ....NOT...but look out anyway, girl's...your tootsies aren't safe from our probing....whatever's...even whilst you sleep....(where's that devil smiley when you need it...lol...!!)...

DUDE's....my work week has just started...and it's always a bitch...(I pack 40 hours in 3 and 1/2 day's...kinda like a Fireman, but not really....can I get back to you Monday with...THE STORY...or at least part 1...you all okay with that...??

We'll call it..."Sleeping Beauties", part 1.
I tickled my girlfriend's mother's feet while she slept one night. Her mother (divorced) HATED having her feet touched. One night when I slept over my g-f house I woke up around 2 am to go to the bathroom and got a devlish idea. So I slipped into her mother's room with a LONG plume (they had a vase full of them for decoration). I squatted down at the foot of her bed (which was by the door!) and ran the plume across her bare feet a few times and watched her twitch. She almost woke up. I got out of there quick and went back to bed.
Tklpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 07:58 AM   #8
Storm_Cat
The "Ocassional" Poster

Default

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by Tklpro
I tickled my girlfriend's mother's feet while she slept one night. Her mother (divorced) HATED having her feet touched. One night when I slept over my g-f house I woke up around 2 am to go to the bathroom and got a devlish idea. So I slipped into her mother's room with a LONG plume (they had a vase full of them for decoration). I squatted down at the foot of her bed (which was by the door!) and ran the plume across her bare feet a few times and watched her twitch. She almost woke up. I got out of there quick and went back to bed.
Living on the edge of the envelope there Tklpro...lol...?? I like it!! Could it be...The Challenge of it all?? Were her feet already uncovered, or did YOU uncover them? Aren't we a naughty, bawdy lot??......!!!

Sleepy girl feet/foot tickle pic's/vid's anyone?? Wanna trade??
Storm_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 08:03 AM   #9
Storm_Cat
The "Ocassional" Poster

Default

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by payaso
I've recently got into that ever since I joined Tickle Theater and read those stories of tickling women's feet while they slept,but what really got me hooked was that one clip posted quite a while ago where this guy taped his wifes feet as he tickled them.Ever since then I've tried to do the exact same with this one friend of my sister who sometimes stays the night in my sister's room whenever they got home really late from coming.I always had the opportunity,but certain obstacles stood in my way like my fear of how she'd react and the fact that she's not exactly a heavy sleeper nor did she ever sleep without having her feet completely tucked in.Some day I WILL get my chance if not sooner...
ooooo...where's THAT clip??? I'd LOVE to see that one!!!
Storm_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2003, 11:31 AM   #10
jelchio
TTC|Regular Member

Default Love tickling sleeping feet

This has always been one of my favorite things to do (or try to do!).

Here is a picture of my wife's sleeping foot. It's very rare that I can to this to her, since she is a very light sleeper.

There are a couple of yahoo groups about this topic also. Let me know if you want the addresses.

Enjoy,

Joe.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0194.JPG (434.8 KB, 313 views)
jelchio is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
feet, girl, sleeping

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
F/F - Ticklish Bookworm TickleTheater Story Section 11 01-20-2006 10:51 AM
Once Upon A Time In Munich (M-F/F) Headsnap Story Section 1 08-29-2004 03:03 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:45 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Site © 2001 - 2009 TickleTheater.com. All tickle media content © their respective owners.

  Register | Rules & Guidelines | Members List | Advertise with Us | Today's Posts
Site Navigation:

» Homepage
» Community Forums
» User Blogs
» Arcade
» Social Groups
» Chat Room
Popular Forums:

» General Discussion
» Tickling Discussion
» VidClip Corner
» The Gallery
» Tickling Art
» Story Section
About TickleTheater.com:

The TickleTheater.com web site is an adult tickling community meant for tickling enthusiasts, fetishists, and any visitor with an open mind who is at least 18 years of age (21 years in some areas) or older. You will find literally thousands of media files available to you once you register a free account with us. Come join in the fun!