Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Image Forums » Tickling Art

Clips4Sale

Old 06-29-2010, 03:42 AM   #1
sassysnake
Stay Sassy!

Default Group Tickling!!!! (fff/f,fff/m)

These have to be some of my absolute fav pics!!! X3 I know I've been saying that with most of my pics but I gots a lotta favs!!! XP

The first pic is Sassy, my fursona, being tickled by a tribal group called the T'ka T'ka! XP Silly name! Anyhoo, long story short, they lure Sassy in, capture her, strip some of her clothes off, and tickle her to insanity!!!!!!

In the second pic, Sassy is accepted into the T'ka T'ka tribe! She picks Fire Fox as her prisoner and the gals gladly torture him and his big sensitive feet!!! X3 How fun!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Divine_Torture_by_SassySnake.jpg (451.3 KB, 1188 views)
File Type: png A_Poor_Ticklish_Fox_by_SassySnake.png (2.75 MB, 953 views)
sassysnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 04:29 AM   #2
phoenixfeathers
Teh Firebird

I feel like I should make a witty comment here X>
phoenixfeathers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 04:35 AM   #3
Ilohnoh
TTC|Artist

I'm not into anthro, but I do really like how your drawings all have a very softness to them. The lines and colouring is done very beautifully and that by itself makes these pictures a pleasure for the eye!

I imagine it takes quite a while to do a drawing like this, yet you publish new material pretty much on a daily basis, or so it feels. Awesome.

Now accepting commisions. Check my Artist Pad for rates and more information.
Jen now has her own FANCLUB (Jen-Fan) at http://jen-fan.deviantart.com/
Ilohnoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 07:06 AM   #4
Slaver123
TTC|Senior Member

These snake-women are HOT!!!
Slaver123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:17 AM   #5
yanneilucia
High Maintenance Artist

Ever thought about making a comic or manga? I bet your characters would be very popular. Besides, don't people who love furry tickling have a pretty limited amount of material...

Tickletheater is NOT a place to post lolicon! And PM-ing me won't get you any. Got it memorized?
Still if you can't hold yourselves back just send me an E-mail at yanneilucia@gmail.com and thus avoid the site altogether.
yanneilucia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 11:59 AM   #6
sexygamedesigns
TTC|Senior Member

These are great drawings. I too prefer more traditional humans being tickled, but these are undeniably excellent.

Great work.

R
sexygamedesigns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 12:56 PM   #7
Thunder-Bolt
It's Super Effective

Hey I remember these ones and I love them still X3
Thunder-Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:24 AM   #8
amkes
tickle victim

wow how do I end up in that situation and where do I find those snake girls XD

lucky or not?
amkes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 06:21 AM   #9
sassysnake
Stay Sassy!

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by Ilohnoh
I'm not into anthro, but I do really like how your drawings all have a very softness to them. The lines and colouring is done very beautifully and that by itself makes these pictures a pleasure for the eye!

I imagine it takes quite a while to do a drawing like this, yet you publish new material pretty much on a daily basis, or so it feels. Awesome.
Aw, thanks! It's all done traditionally with crayola colored pencils, really nuthin' special! I'm glad you do find something you like about the pic even if you aren't fond of anthro! XP

Yeah, it does take plenty of hours! Actually, these pics are all old! So it's really nuthin' new either! I haven't drawn anything new in like a month! Or posted to be exact......... again, thanks for the kind comment! ^^
Old 06-30-2010, 06:21 AM   #10
sassysnake
Stay Sassy!

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by slaver123
these snake-women are hot!!!
i agree!!! 8d

Tags
fff/f, fff/m, firefox, group, sassy, sassysnake, t'ka, tickling