Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Image Forums » The Gallery

Clips4Sale

Old 02-18-2010, 03:06 PM   #1
tickle4torture
Tickle Torture

Default New Tickle Torture Images & Sample - F/M - Dr. Tickle's Penis Tickle Instruction

Here are some images and a sample from the brand new clip "Dr. Tickle's Penis Tickle Instruction." Welcome to another edition of Dr. Tickle's Instructional Videos. In this new video, Dr. Tickle instructs you how to tickle a nude victim's bare privates, in this case, a male penis. As Dr. Tickle teaches you, explaining to you her favorite tickling techniques, she physically demonstrates on her patient while you, the viewer, follow along at home. She reveals all of her secrets, including her most effective tickle torturing methods and how to verbally tease and taunt your victim. In her office today is an unsuspecting patient who is already tied spread eagle to the bed when Dr. Tickle begins her tickling tutorial. While Dr. Tickle teaches you the viewer at home her techniques, she keeps her patient laughing, screaming and squirming in hysterics, thus proving that her techniques are 100% effective. Some of the lessons addressed in this video include tickling with your fingers and fingernails; tickling with implements and devices such as a small, soft feather and an electric toothbrush; common tickle spots around the privates and buttocks, i.e., cock (shaft and head), balls, groin, inner thighs, ass cheeks, perineum; teasing and taunting (which includes tickle talk and stroking, jerking and sucking to make the ticklee hard, but denying him orgasm); and much more! Learn from the best of teachers in Dr. Tickle's latest instructional video. Follow her instructions and you will tickle like a pro!

Elijah @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DrTickle'sPenisTickleInstruction_largetile.jpg (369.2 KB, 3032 views)
Attached Files
File Type: wmv Sample(DrTicklesPenisTickleInstruction).wmv (3.92 MB, 1364 views)
tickle4torture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:20 AM   #2
LittleFeather
TTC|Regular Member

I can't believe there's no comments on this....this must be in the top five hottest videos I've ever seen.

LittleFeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 07:44 PM   #3
Volsung
Advanced Member

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by LittleFeather
I can't believe there's no comments on this....this must be in the top five hottest videos I've ever seen.
Could be the lower ratio of male lees or the hugeness of the forum. I have to agree though, the clip is very hot.
Volsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 12:45 AM   #4
gpsbassist
TTC|Junior Member

Wow, great video!
gpsbassist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 09:44 PM   #5
tickleesage
Professional Lurker

Thumbs up

This video could be remade a thousand times and never get old! Great work, love the f/m tickling/teasing.
Old 02-01-2011, 02:11 PM   #6
myticklishsoles
Hyper Ticklish LEE

I am a devout LEE and love every chance to get bound and tickle tortured!
myticklishsoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 10:06 PM   #7
Ryan19
I love laughter Haha

Damn if it was me id be in stitches, most ticklish place on my body.
Ryan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 03:46 PM   #8
solleticoso
TTC|Advanced Member

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by Ryan19
Damn if it was me id be in stitches, most ticklish place on my body.
Really?? Ahahaha good to know!
Old 07-15-2011, 11:09 PM   #9
rsun306
TTC|Regular Member

Love this video!
One of my all time favorites!
rsun306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 11:14 PM   #10
tresslave
TTC|Junior Member

tresslave is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags