Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Multimedia Forums » VidClip Corner

TickleAsian

Old 02-18-2010, 03:02 PM   #1
tickle4torture
Tickle Torture

Default New Tickle Torture Sample - F/M - Dr. Tickle's Penis Tickle Instruction

Here is a sample from the brand new clip "Dr. Tickle's Penis Tickle Instruction." Welcome to another edition of Dr. Tickle's Instructional Videos. In this new video, Dr. Tickle instructs you how to tickle a nude victim's bare privates, in this case, a male penis. As Dr. Tickle teaches you, explaining to you her favorite tickling techniques, she physically demonstrates on her patient while you, the viewer, follow along at home. She reveals all of her secrets, including her most effective tickle torturing methods and how to verbally tease and taunt your victim. In her office today is an unsuspecting patient who is already tied spread eagle to the bed when Dr. Tickle begins her tickling tutorial. While Dr. Tickle teaches you the viewer at home her techniques, she keeps her patient laughing, screaming and squirming in hysterics, thus proving that her techniques are 100% effective. Some of the lessons addressed in this video include tickling with your fingers and fingernails; tickling with implements and devices such as a small, soft feather and an electric toothbrush; common tickle spots around the privates and buttocks, i.e., cock (shaft and head), balls, groin, inner thighs, ass cheeks, perineum; teasing and taunting (which includes tickle talk and stroking, jerking and sucking to make the ticklee hard, but denying him orgasm); and much more! Learn from the best of teachers in Dr. Tickle's latest instructional video. Follow her instructions and you will tickle like a pro!

Elijah @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DrTickle'sPenisTickleInstruction_largetile.jpg (369.2 KB, 2115 views)
Attached Files
File Type: wmv Sample(DrTicklesPenisTickleInstruction).wmv (3.92 MB, 2849 views)
tickle4torture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:28 PM   #2
stevea137
TTC|Regular Member

I would LOVE to have that done to me.
Old 02-24-2010, 04:06 AM   #3
lttguys
TTC|Junior Member

hotttt!!! can we see the guy's face??
lttguys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 04:56 PM   #4
tickle4torture
Tickle Torture

Now that is me being tickled in this clip, but we shot it from the point of view of the ticklee so anyone can feel like it was them getting tickled. We see my face plenty enough on film.

Elijah @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by lttguys
hotttt!!! can we see the guy's face??
tickle4torture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 02:47 PM   #5
CutieTootzz
TTC|Junior Member

nice keep it up
CutieTootzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 03:50 PM   #6
MrTicklefeet
TTC|Advanced Member

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by CutieTootzz
nice keep it up
With the good Dr. at work, he can't help but keep it up.
Old 05-23-2011, 01:48 AM   #7
LilBoy
TTC|Fresh Member

This is, quite possibly, the most erotic thing I've ever seen.
LilBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
f/m, instruction, penis, sample, tickle, torture