Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Multimedia Forums » VidClip Corner

Clips4Sale

Old 09-07-2009, 04:14 AM   #1
beets12
TTC|Junior Member

Default girlfriends feet tickled..shoe sock removal

http://rapidshare.de/files/48293118/HPIM2030.AVI.html
beets12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 12:04 PM   #2
Bottomfeeter
TTC|Junior Member

WOW! Awesome clip!! I loved her reaction, and she has a great laugh! I also enjoyed seeing the shoes and socks being ripped off. Thanks so much for sharing!
Bottomfeeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 04:29 PM   #3
fabiolas4
TTC|Senior Member

hottt!!!
fabiolas4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 05:51 PM   #4
bill_edwards
TTC|Junior Member

Default sounds hot...but sound is all I got...any clues about what I am doing wrong?

seemed to download from rapid... normally but when i started it media player provided only the audio. Any hints?

HeavensAplacewhereSwine'llbsortedatthegate&sentoff wweltslumpspuncturewoundsDownalongchutewhereugline ssrollsoverulikeboilingasphalt&poisonscumFollowedb ylawyerscrookedcopswrulebooksnobodylaughseveryonel iesdaysdragbylikedeadanimalsnightsrfullofwhoresjun kiesclawing@yrwindowstaxmenjamwritsunderyrdoorscre amsofthedoomedcomeupthroughairshaft&whiteroachesre dwormswAIDS&burstsofoulgas&nosunrise&morningsfullo fpriestsbegging&fondlingthemselvesgangsofatyoungbo ystrailingbutweweretalkingaboutHeavenDr.HSThompson
bill_edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 08:10 PM   #5
beets12
TTC|Junior Member

http://s694.photobucket.com/albums/v...t=HPIM2030.flv

heres the link for the video in photobucket...sorry about the problems with viewing it ...hopefully this works for you
Old 09-07-2009, 09:05 PM   #6
rnb_001
TTC|Senior Member

thanks
i wasn't able 2 watch it this morning
rnb_001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 10:05 PM   #7
beets12
TTC|Junior Member

were gonna do another clip tonight so shoot me some ideas...im thinkin like a 5 minute clip (thats all i can get with my camera) of me tying her feet up and taking her shoes and socks off then starting out with a feather then my fingers..lemme know what you think
Old 09-08-2009, 12:20 AM   #8
Bottomfeeter
TTC|Junior Member

Sounds PERFECT! Maybe drag a fork up and down her soles?

Last edited by Bottomfeeter; 09-08-2009 at 12:34 AM.
Bottomfeeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 03:48 AM   #9
GambitX
TTC|Regular Member

Excellent, great work!! Yes, tying her toes and ankles after shoe and sock removal then tickling would be awesome..

Thanks for posting!!
GambitX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:56 AM   #10
beets12
TTC|Junior Member

heres the second clip....only got 3 minutes untill the camera filled up..buuttttt.. her foot is tied to a stool and i take her shoe and sock off and tickle her foot with my fingers, a brush, and a feather,...i add some lotion in there with the brush to which REALLY tickled the hell outta her..lol

Tags
feet, girlfriends, removal, sock, tickledshoe