Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Multimedia Forums » Video Reviews

TickleAsian

Old 08-07-2009, 01:45 PM   #1
Amanda Cortez
TTC|Junior Member

Default Tickling and foot torment

Hey, I found a great store owned by Will. Especially their model Jaye Lynn is so hot and has such a cute laugh. I love to see her getting tickled http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/8091
I have a few clips of them and I really love them.

1. Jaye Lynn....Beyond Ticklish
2. Jaye Lynn Hogtie Bastinado
3. Jaye Lynn's Super Sensitive Feet Tickled

In the first one she is wrapped in plastc and they tickle her feet with fingers and tooth brushes. There are nice closeups of her feet and she really laughs a lot.

In the second one she gets her feet whipped with several whips if this is your cup of tea. But she has really pretty feet.

And in the last one she is in a kinda hogtie and gets her soles tickled.

All in all these vids are fun to watch. She looks hot, has a cute laugh and wonderful way to wiggle her feet and curl her toes.
Amanda Cortez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 04:12 PM   #2
skulnbone7
TTC|Junior Member

Thanks for sharing the info. on "Tickling and Foot Torment". I had never heard of the site.
It looks pretty good and the girl you were talking about (Jaye Lynn) is a real Hottie!
Do you happen to know where I can see a preview of her clips?

Once again thanks for sharing the information.

Women's Big Feet Are Beautiful!!!
skulnbone7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 03:14 PM   #3
Amanda Cortez
TTC|Junior Member

I have no preview clip, but it's the same girl as in Strykerentertainments vid "PAPERWORK" and I posted tons of screenshots in the pix area
Amanda Cortez is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
foot, tickling, torment