Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Multimedia Forums » VidClip Corner

Clips4Sale

Old 07-30-2009, 04:52 PM   #1
tickle4torture
Tickle Torture

Default New Tickle Torture Previews - F/F - Erotic Foot Tickle to Orgasm

Here are 4 previews from the clip "Erotic Foot Tickle to Orgasm." Mandy’s one of the more ticklish girls we’ve ever tickled on her upper body. But her feet are a completely different story. Charlee finds that by tickling her feet she elicits a genuine erotic reaction. It is an unexpected result. But when it happens, it makes for a great clip! You can see Mandy’s body quiver as Charlee lightly and sensually tickles up and down her soles, arches, heels and sides of her feet. Mandy fondles her own breasts and sticks her hands down her pants to play with her wet pussy. Mandy rubs her clit, slowly working herself up, as Charlee tickles her tootsies with an electric toothbrush. The bristles on the vibrating device put Mandy over the edge and make her cum. Watch as she moans and groans her way to an explosive orgasm. After the session, Mandy discusses with Charlee her unique situation. She talks about the feelings and sensations she gets throughout her body and in her privates as her sensitive feet and toes get tickled. She talks about her childhood when she first learned about the sensual reaction she gets to her feet being tickled and how much she loves it. She talks about her sister who has the same affliction and how they used to put each other to sleep by simultaneously tickling each other’s feet at night.

Elijah @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EroticFootTickletoOrgasm_largetile.jpg (166.3 KB, 2662 views)
Attached Files
File Type: wmv Preview(EroticFootTickletoOrgasm).wmv (1.75 MB, 1950 views)
File Type: wmv Preview(EroticFootTickletoOrgasm)2.wmv (1.99 MB, 1691 views)
File Type: wmv Preview(EroticFootTickletoOrgasm)3.wmv (1.65 MB, 1727 views)
File Type: wmv Preview(EroticFootTickletoOrgasm)4.wmv (1.83 MB, 1878 views)
tickle4torture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 06:29 PM   #2
peri
TTC|Regular Member

WOW! one of the hottest videos i have ever seen! im buying this now
peri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 02:40 PM   #3
tffan69
TT only Transformer fan!

Wow, finally a woman who knows how that feels like I do when tickled! Charlee, she is a true find!
Old 07-31-2009, 05:44 PM   #4
TJB
TTC|Junior Member

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by tffan69
Wow, finally a woman who knows how that feels like I do when tickled! Charlee, she is a true find!
Same here. I've been just like that since childhood...it's what started my foot & tickling fetish at a very early age. Whatever "nerve endings" can be hyper-sensitive between the feet & genitals, I definitely have the connection!!
TJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:23 AM   #5
french fry
"master of desaster"

great vid!!! thanks a lot.

i have also bought it : )
french fry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 06:54 PM   #6
MayDay
Your Favorite Villian

This woman is fantastic. I'm a big fan. Are you going to do more shoots with her?
Old 08-02-2009, 11:16 PM   #7
HOLLYWOODBROTHE
ROCK AND ROLL TICKLE KING

the hollywood brother thinks this will be a excellent clip
HOLLYWOODBROTHE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2009, 10:35 PM   #8
tickle4torture
Tickle Torture

Thanks for all the great feedback and continued support! We hope to have Mandy back the next time she's in town for sure. We've already posted samples from all the tickle clips we've filmed with her to date, which include "Erotic Foot Tickle to Orgasm," "We Don't Use Safe Words Here" and "Mandy Pinned & Pit Tickled. There are also other clips of her we filmed on Charlee's Adventures, http://www.clips4sale.com/5974, including a handjob clip.

Elijah @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by MayDay
This woman is fantastic. I'm a big fan. Are you going to do more shoots with her?

Last edited by tickle4torture; 08-06-2009 at 10:38 PM.
tickle4torture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 08:20 PM   #9
mrfoottickler
TTC|Advanced Member

WOW This BEAUTY has SUCH YUMMY SOLES I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mrfoottickler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 04:35 AM   #10
luv2ticklefeet3
TTC|Junior Member

Wonderful ticklee! What great feet!
luv2ticklefeet3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
erotic, f/f, foot, orgasm, previews, tickle, torture