Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Multimedia Forums » VidClip Corner

TickleAsian

Old 10-02-2008, 10:00 PM   #1
Feetspell
TTC|Junior Member

Default indian-american girl foot tickled

am i the only one who'd like to marry that woman?? and ma i the only one that says indian girls have the most beautiful feet on this planet??

http://www. youtube.com /watch?v=VAe45_CN_kI
Feetspell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 10:59 PM   #2
feohijo
TTC|Junior Member

Oh how I love indian girls.
feohijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 01:50 AM   #3
Papi
Donator

Thanks for posting this. I really appreciate it. She's pretty and she has nice, big feet.

I'm gonna go to that clips4sale link that's in the video, and if there isn't a clip with her tied up I'm gonna bang my head against my keyboard 5 times.

***UPDATE***

Just checked, my forehead is bleeding now...
always looking for play partners

Last edited by Papi; 10-03-2008 at 01:53 AM.
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:01 AM   #4
RedMan01
TTC|Regular Member

Default I saw that too earlier today

My God she is beautiful, I love West Asian and South Asian women!

There are three videos of her at the clipsforsale website, on where she appears to be held down and lying on her stomach while being tickled on her feet.

GOOD POST!
RedMan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:27 AM   #5
thehunter
TTC|Junior Member

Hey, can someone help me here? Every time I plug in that link, I get a message saying it can't be found. What is the clip called in Youtube... what's the title?

Thanks!
thehunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:43 AM   #6
Jester87
TTC|Junior Member

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by thehunter
Hey, can someone help me here? Every time I plug in that link, I get a message saying it can't be found. What is the clip called in Youtube... what's the title?

Thanks!
Paste the link and then remove all the spaces that are in the link, there should be about two. At which point it will work.

Please Do Not Feed The Hamsters
Jester87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:32 PM   #7
OldSchoolTicklr
TTC|Advanced Member

well, this is a good example of what kinda miracles and illusions editing can do (i should know this as i do this kinda thing on a pro level sometimes).

i went and bought the first clip that part of this is a preview for (the first setting we see), and it is probably the worst waste of 6 bucks ive ever spent in my life. 98% of the clip is her just sitting there with her feet in the camera (i almost fell asleep watching it)

and the tickling you see in the preview clip is a very slick and well done extended reedit of the last few secs of the clip (id call this false advertising as well).

in the actual clip, he tickles her for a split second or 2 here and there and she almost runs away each time if you get my drift.

great "coulda been" dream lee if a good producer who knows what he/she is doing woulda hired her..but dont waste your cash on this crap..the reedit preview on youtube is the best thing there is to offer for this, sadly. good thing i didnt spring for the full 16 dollar clip or I would be actualy making an angry post right now lol

Last edited by OldSchoolTicklr; 10-04-2008 at 12:35 PM.
OldSchoolTicklr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:07 AM   #8
thehunter
TTC|Junior Member

Default Damn!

And to think I was gonna buy this one!

THanks for the heads up, man!
Old 10-10-2008, 07:36 AM   #9
OldSchoolTicklr
TTC|Advanced Member

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by thehunter
And to think I was gonna buy this one!

THanks for the heads up, man!
no prob i never like to see these "new" so called vid makers of the past 4-5yrs play one over on everyone and become rich..they screw me, their rep is destroyed as i will post wherever i have to to get the word and truth out.
Old 10-22-2008, 03:10 AM   #10
thehunter
TTC|Junior Member

Okay... so I couldn't help myself. I think Indian women are VERY attractive, and this girl is so HOT... I just had to buy the clip! And you know what..?

There's TONS of tickling in this vid!!!!

All it is is tickling! I don't know what this guy is on about!?!

Now... I just went all in and get the clip in its entirety... and again, I am VERY pleased.

She starts with shoes on... kicks them off... rubs her feet around a little (very sexy), and then the tickling begins.

It's more of a teasing tickling -- I would have been a touch more aggressive -- but I still think it's good (and I can be snobby about these things).

I've seen a lot of vids where the tickler fuckin' SUCKS... and this is not one of those vids. He does an alright job.

So, final verdict:

If you're like me and you are STARVED for more tickling clips with hot Indian girls, then this clip will be worth the money!

P.S. -- Anyone in CA wanna start a studio that uses exclusively Indian foot models? I'm looking for partners!

Tags
foot, girl, indianamerican, tickled