Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Interaction Forums » Tickling Discussion

Clips4Sale

Old 04-19-2008, 07:26 PM   #1
QueenBeeBeeMari
QueenBee

Default Punishment ticking

Ok it has been brought up so many times so now it has earned a debate thread of its own! Can tickling someone or tickle torture effectively punish someone or will it do nothing or what do you think it will do as an effect to the lee?
QueenBeeBeeMari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 07:33 PM   #2
dabubba92000
TTC|Fresh Member

I definately believe that Tickling as a form of punishment to a truely ticklish person will and does make an effective type of deterrent.

I use to punish my ex-husband on a regular basis with bound tickle torture when he needed correction. It probably would not have worked except for the fact that his feet were especially ticklish and he could not stand to be touched there. As punishment I would tie him up and lightly tickle those sensitive soles until he was crying and begging me to stop. He hated the tickling and knowing that he would receive it deterred him from repeatedly breaking the same rule.

HIs problem was I kept changing the rules.
Lori
dabubba92000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 07:35 PM   #3
QueenBeeBeeMari
QueenBee

oooh I would probly die too hehehe you have me squirming and giggling over here just thinking about it hehehe!
QueenBeeBeeMari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 08:04 PM   #4
Violetta
Wanderlustful

After a little bumping of heads this morning, I can say it can be quite effective. It certainly made me stop being an ass for a bit.
Old 04-19-2008, 08:06 PM   #5
TickledToDeath
Extreme Tickler/Ticklee

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by QueenBeeBeeMari
Ok it has been brought up so many times so now it has earned a debate thread of its own! Can tickling someone or tickle torture effectively punish someone or will it do nothing or what do you think it will do as an effect to the lee?
Love it! Well that would all depend on the "LEE". IF the lee is ticklish enough and tickled long enough regardless of whether or not the LEE is into being tickled or not, after a time it will eventually become punishment in my opinion especially if the lee is not in the mood for it. OR if you have a very ticklish person, who truly hates being tickled, that would indeed be punishment to tickle them for an extended period of time..........I think it would make them crazy some angry and give serious thought as to whether or not they would place themselves or do what provoked the tickling punishment. It would have to be done(the tickling) with that state of mind as well that the tickling is indeed 'punishment" and not a joke.

TTD
TickledToDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 08:06 PM   #6
Budweiserbob!User is a TickleTheater Moderator
Staff

Yep.

If people fear tickling, it will keep them in line.
Budweiserbob! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 09:09 PM   #7
borisandnatasha
TTC|Junior Member

If you tickle someone who is ticklish enough long enough especially if they hate to be tickled, it will be punishment or become punishment and a very adequate form of punishment and discipline regardless of the age of the recipient.

Boris
borisandnatasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 09:53 PM   #8
Total_Tickler
Account Disabled

Ooo now I'm jealous of Queen.XD And Sammi still never answered me.D: Guess she doesn't care for PM's.

Tickling punishment works against really ticklish people who hate being tickled.*Nodded*
Total_Tickler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 10:01 PM   #9
PurrBast
rinput in silaku

Based on what people have done to me, I'd say it definitely can work.

PurrBast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 10:55 PM   #10
Adalon
Roar!

Hey, sounds like fun, and it could really help them remember not to mess with ya. =P

Would love to use it in a playful manner for such a purpose.

Tags
punishment, ticking