Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Multimedia Forums » VidClip Corner

TickleAsian

Old 12-28-2007, 09:44 AM   #1
rosando
TTC|Senior Member

Smile Ticklish Manager - Czechticklishgirls.com (M/F)

Hi, our next girl Elen is manager which searches work for girls. Elen heard about tickling and she was very curious. She say to us: I am ticklish, but no so much! So we will be employed on her whole body. Tickler is cruel and he spanket Elen on her nice bottom. Elen's armpits and hips are the first targets to tickling. Look on her face and you will see her suffering. Then Tickler begins tickling their feet in socks. The socks are removed, bare feet will be tortured. Elen does beautiful loud laugh. Tickler was employed all over body with fantastic results. Enjoy it!!!

www.czechticklishgirls.com
www.czechtickledfeet.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image01.jpg (108.5 KB, 1367 views)
File Type: jpg Image06.jpg (113.7 KB, 1447 views)
File Type: jpg Image08.jpg (111.7 KB, 1156 views)
File Type: jpg Image11.jpg (109.6 KB, 1062 views)
Attached Files
File Type: wmv FREEMANAGER.wmv (4.02 MB, 4779 views)
Old 12-28-2007, 09:48 AM   #2
David Tyler
TTC|Advanced Member

I really love that set of stocks. I bought the vid with Jan. could you do more in those stocks with girls in Nylon RHT stockings? Maybe even have one girl in panties?
David Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 10:30 AM   #3
gilmourwaters
TTC|Established Member

definitely...keep using those stocks but with nylonned feet
gilmourwaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 01:42 PM   #4
llllllll
TTC|Junior Member

Thumbs up

One of the best I've seen in a long time. Very nice work.
llllllll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 09:25 PM   #5
Cheshire_Cat_21
Purple Monkey Dishwasher

Now thats like the perfect reaction...crazy ticklish but you can still tell she's having a good time...awesome...

Please stop by and visit my galleries sometime
Cheshire_Cat_21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 09:41 PM   #6
TickledToDeath
Extreme Tickler/Ticklee

One of the better I too have seen in quite some time! Love that piece of furniture/equipment.

TTD
TickledToDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 09:45 PM   #7
Journia
Das Uber Troll

Hmm...dare I say...masochist?
Old 12-29-2007, 11:13 PM   #8
ticklishfeetare
TTC|Advanced Member

wow, nice machine, I'd love to get my hands on that!
ticklishfeetare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 08:25 PM   #9
sexpert69
TTC|Fresh Member

Thumbs up nearly perfect

Hi,

well, that´s what I call nearly perfect...very, very close to absolute perfection. Fantastic vid!!! The stock setup and the way the girl is tied is just the way it ought to be as to my opinion. Somethings I would recommend to make it even greater:

- do some toe bondage, at least the big toes
- use some tools like feathers and paint brushes (that girl seems to be truly ticklish, so that could have been very much fun), flosser, comb+hairbrush (!!!)
- use warm baby oil (on her soles it could be applied with the paint brushes painting little circles e.g. :-) )
-a blindfold could highten her sensibility, a (ball-) gag would be an extra turn-on.
-she reacted very nicely on the sole nibbling. Please suck her toes and do it longer, giving her less breaks - this girl could have gone out her mind if you would have nibbled up and down her soles a for a while...
-the spanking is nice as well, but if the girl would have had a bikini on, it would have been even cooler ;-). her soles could have received some strokes as well, not hurting her, but i would really have liked to know which sounds some bastinado lashes would have extracted from her...

Anyway, please do more videos with this stock setup and make them beautiful czech girls squirm!!!

Thanks so much for the vid
sexpert69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 06:31 AM   #10
Theman666
TTC|Junior Member

that girl is amazing... and I agree with DT, those stocks are awesome... Very nice work.
Theman666 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
czechticklishgirlscom, m/f, manager, ticklish