Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Image Forums » Tickling Art

TickleAsian

Old 08-30-2007, 01:22 AM   #1
Bandito
TTC|Senior Member

Exclamation Tickling in Space (F/F + F/M Nudity)

Introducing the Tickle EPIC ˆ TICKLING IN SPACE!

*****UPDATED WITH ZIPPED FILES HERE AND THE NEXT POST!*****

Okay - here's the scoop...

Many years ago I started working on this project (TIS), inspired by artists like Ozzy, and wanting to create a sexy ticklebased storyline. It started as a couple quick pics and turned into a 52-page oddessy of ticklish betrayal, contests and, ultimately, tickle love. Awwwwww. I did not create this comic for the purpose of sharing it. It is more the product of many sleep-deprived late nights in which my tickle lust completely took over my rational mind and took on a life of its own.

So be gentle, please. ^^

I had never planned on sharing TIS with anyone at ALL. It was just too personal and, frankly, I have always been a bit embarassed about it. TIS is definitely not my best work. But the more I thought about it, the more I thought that there might be tickle fans like me who would really like to see TIS. I showed some pages to a couple good online friends I have made since I started posting (Spud, MKEEMER and a few others). And they encouraged me further. In fact one friend, Ticklefur, even offered to rewrite the script, which was almost incomprehensible, and type the dialog (which was hand written) and to do ALL the colours!!!!!!!!! So ˆ that clinched it. TIS had to be posted. So here's how it's gonna work. I will post about a page or so a week until the story is done. There are a ton of characters and little subplots, and "tickle crushes" that spring up throughout.

If you DO like it, please comment.

A word or two about this comic.

1) TIS is not foot heavy. Most of the tickling is upper body. There is some foot action - but I was more obsessed with boobs at that time. Sorry. But that's how it is.

2) It is also very sexual. VERY, VERY sexual. Lots of nudity, lots of orgasms, and lots of consensual love. If that‚s not your brand of Vodka, I completely understand; but you've been warned ahead of time.

3) There is male tickling, and male nudity. Once you've drawn 48 pages of naked tickle hotties, you develop a bit of a male orgasm fantasy as well. You have been warned. I have never posted */M art. I will put a big warning on those pages. If you don't like */M - please don't look at it ^^

4) I will post a page or two every week or so. TIS took me over a year to put together. You can see a lot of improvement in the pics from page 1 to page 50 (at least I HOPE so XD). I thought it would be fun to read the story as an ongoing saga.

5) Once all the pages are up on THIS thread - I will repost the entire TIS epic in zip files for easy download. Until then - you're going to have to rummage through this thread to find em all. YAY - a treasure hunt!

TIS was created, written, drawn, and inked by me (The Bandito)

And I am proud to credit my good friend Ticklefur with the story editing, script editing, lettering and all the colouring. And trust me ˆ it was no easy task. TIS is FULL of text, and not that cleanly inked. So give him a hand ˆ he has spent a ton of time on this project.

Again I really hope you like it ˆ even though it is VERY old bad work on my part. And please comment if you do like it.

B
Attached Files
File Type: zip TIS Colors Zip I.zip (4.19 MB, 5225 views)
File Type: zip TIS Colors Zip II.zip (3.80 MB, 2548 views)
File Type: zip TIS Colors Zip III.zip (3.85 MB, 2324 views)
File Type: zip TIS Colors Zip IV.zip (3.85 MB, 2124 views)
File Type: zip TIS Colors Zip V.zip (3.44 MB, 2229 views)

Last edited by Bandito; 01-02-2009 at 06:05 AM.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 01:26 AM   #2
Bandito
TTC|Senior Member

So here's the ink ZIPS!!!!

YAY!

Its one of the main characters - Koki! You're going to see a lot more of her!

I've also attached the original - so you can truly see how much work it took Ticklefur to get this page cleaned up ^^

Please tell me if you want to see more!

B
Attached Files
File Type: zip TIS Inks Zip I.zip (3.28 MB, 1220 views)
File Type: zip TIS Inks Zip II.zip (4.10 MB, 673 views)
File Type: zip TIS Inks Zip III.zip (3.71 MB, 610 views)
File Type: zip TIS Inks Zip IV.zip (3.69 MB, 600 views)
File Type: zip TIS Inks Zip V.zip (3.73 MB, 681 views)

Last edited by Bandito; 01-02-2009 at 06:11 AM.
Bandito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 01:34 AM   #3
meangry
Fire Starter

Jesus Christ Bandito. I though Tkylfind's series about Jean Grey was a study in patience on a baited breath.

You...sir...are going to kill me with this.
meangry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 01:57 AM   #4
TKLVR18
The Menthol Imp

:

Holy

Friggin

Crap

CONSENSUAL love? "Please tickle me" on the FRONT COVER???! I always knew you were one of my faves, 'Dit, but you've officially cemented it.

Oh...

/M???!

:

Can not WAIT to see 'em!!!

~K

Check me out at tklvr18.deviantart.com --stories set in my own world, tickling and non-tickling, plus tickling fanfic
TKLVR18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 02:12 AM   #5
Littlebighead
Epidermal Epicure

Sounds most promising! The offered art looks great, too (the wobbly little cartoon ship sets just the right tone of whimsy!) The outer space setting should offer tons of bizarre tickle opportunities! And I really favor the serialized approach to release! May I suggest a fixed time each week? (Saturday night at 8:00, for example?) Anticipation would be fevered! The high point to each week for nearly a year!

Signature image courtesy of Toymasters.

Links to all my stories and artwork: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthr...784#post379784
Littlebighead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 02:22 AM   #6
TKLVR18
The Menthol Imp

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by Littlebighead
The high point to each week for nearly a year!
SECONDED!!!

Check me out at tklvr18.deviantart.com --stories set in my own world, tickling and non-tickling, plus tickling fanfic
TKLVR18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 03:10 AM   #7
Bandito
TTC|Senior Member

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by Littlebighead
Sounds most promising! The offered art looks great, too (the wobbly little cartoon ship sets just the right tone of whimsy!) The outer space setting should offer tons of bizarre tickle opportunities! And I really favor the serialized approach to release! May I suggest a fixed time each week? (Saturday night at 8:00, for example?) Anticipation would be fevered! The high point to each week for nearly a year!
That's a brilliant idea LBH! Seriously - I love it.

There's only one hitch. The only way it would possibly work is for me to email each weeks page to someone reliable for them to post at the afore-agreed-upon date/time. I can't be trusted with such things. I am not exactly a study in reliability. I am a Bandito after all ^^

I'll see what I can do - it really is a great idea

Thanks so much.

B
Old 08-30-2007, 03:52 AM   #8
meangry
Fire Starter

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by Bandito
That's a brilliant idea LBH! Seriously - I love it.

There's only one hitch. The only way it would possibly work is for me to email each weeks page to someone reliable for them to post at the afore-agreed-upon date/time. I can't be trusted with such things. I am not exactly a study in reliability. I am a Bandito after all ^^

I'll see what I can do - it really is a great idea

Thanks so much.

B
You could send them all to me and I could post them at a given time.

I'll fucking PAY YOU TO DO IT!!!!!!
meangry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2007, 03:30 PM   #9
Bandito
TTC|Senior Member

Meangry: LMAO. Stay with me MAN! STAY WITH MEEEE! lol. I hope TIS doesn't kill anyone, and I hope the pics end up being worth the wait. Please continue to let me know what you think. Both because I appreciate the feedback, and because it will reassure me that you are still alive :P

Kalamos: Woo hoo! I got a reply from Kalamos. Usually I get the thumbs up, but TIS has sparked actual conversation. I must unravel this mystery, lol. Thanks man - good to know there are a couple of folks out there that like love.

K: Awwwwww... thankies! So nice to hear that a few peeps are excited about the mood of TIS. I wasn't too sure how folks would respond. To give him due credit - Ticklefur helped a LOT on the consentual aspects of the comic. TIS has always been sexual - but he made it a bit less teasing, and a lot more open. And there are 4 pages of */M tickling, but they are a bit into the comic..... so its gonna be a while till they're posted. And they're really naughty, so I hope I don't give anyone a major ischemic event, or anything Thanks again K.

LBH: You rock man. Seriously. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE your comments. There are definitely a lot of interesting tickle babes in TIS. Purple skin..... feathery hands..... 3 breasts..... ya know - the usual hot alien thing ;P And I am giving serious thought on how to incorporate the fixed time concept. Thanks again for that suggestion. Please continue to comment as I post up the pages ^^

Meangry: LMAO again. Good to see you're still with us. You have to admit.... anticipation makes the entire experience a bit more fun, doesn't it. I mean, you get to think to yourself..... maybe Bandito posted another TIS page today.... who's gonna be tickled next????? What's gonna happen???? Why are everyone's boobs so big??? lol. Thanks again buddy. Can't wait to see what you think of the actual comic.

Thanks to everyone that has come in to check it out - and, as usual - to those of you that have taken the time to comment. If you are lurking.... step into tthe light. We all like to hear the feedback..... trust me.

I'll post page one soon.... and then the Tickling in space will have officially begun..... mwaaaaa haaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa.

The Deeto
Old 08-30-2007, 04:17 PM   #10
pitticklinger
TTC|Regular Member

GREAT ideas! luv the cover, cant wait to see the tickle to orgasm, not so excited for the */M but other than that it sounds like an A rated comic to me ^_^

TAMERA 2!!
pitticklinger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
f/f, f/m, nudity, space, tickling