Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Image Forums » Tickling Art

TickleAsian

Old 08-16-2007, 07:19 PM   #1
BrendanBkr
TTC|Advanced Member

Default (FF/m) Nurse Tickle

Enjoy!

B
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ffmscene226_FINAL_2.jpg (311.9 KB, 3468 views)
BrendanBkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2007, 02:07 AM   #2
kopfhorer
Audiophile & Ticklephile

Where IS this hospital? (And will my insurance cover this sort of, um, treatment?)

kopfhorer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 02:14 PM   #3
scottirish
TTC|Regular Member

Tickle-licious!
scottirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2007, 02:17 PM   #4
cheekychappy
TTC|Regular Member

good hospital
cheekychappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2007, 01:38 AM   #5
gilmourwaters
TTC|Established Member

i was tickled like that years ago when i had major leg surgury and my leg was in a splint and in traction in the hospital..mind you i wasn't naked or anything but the nurses found out quickly my feet were extremely ticklish, and after the discomfort of surgury passed but i was not ready to be discharged i was foot tickled regularly by afew "playful" nurses who knew i was not being hurt by it (and my telling them i liked it and could use a good laugh)...my visitors really let me have it too
gilmourwaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 04:34 PM   #6
KellyB
SexxxyKelly

Oh my God WOW!!! I am in the wrong job! I may apply to be a nurse..lol.

Me and a few other nurses being told to pull the curtains around an absolutely gorgeous and hunky patient, and to give him a bed bath or something.. Then while he is slightly sedated, slowly pull the covers back so he is laying there totally naked. Then to tie his hands and feet securely to the bed, and start to bathe him a little, watching him slowly waken to out touches.. and after drying him.. to start tickling him all over while he moans and giggles.

Finding a few soft feathers, and each of us tickling his beautiful body all over.. watching him become aroused.. his cock throbbing and hard.. as we tickle his soft shaved balls and beautiful cock around the tip and up and down the shaft.. Oh God.. the thought makes me sooo freaking wet..

Each of us removing our underwear amd taking it in turns to straddle his face.. feeling his tongue tickle our clits and soaking pussies.. as the others massage his shaft ever so softly and slowly.. denying him his pleasure.. stopping each time he is close to orgasm.. then after ages and ages of teasing him.. one of tickles and rubs the head of his cock between our fingers in turn.. as the others continue to tickle his swollen and smooth baby soft balls with our fingertips and long nails.. until he moans loudly and explodes his cum all over his belly..

Then together we clean his belly with our tongues.. licking up all his sweet cum.. Mmmmm.. That's MY fantasy..

xxx Kell.
KellyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 04:47 PM   #7
BrendanBkr
TTC|Advanced Member

Well, that's one way to fill up your forum mailbox... I wish you luck weeding through the hundreds of messages from sex starved members.

B
BrendanBkr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 03:46 AM   #8
scottirish
TTC|Regular Member

another great F/m work of art!
scottirish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 03:29 AM   #9
NWIBOY
TTC|Junior Member

I like your fantasy!! lol! But I really do...
NWIBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:59 PM   #10
rdhd
TTC|Junior Member

dang.....between the picture itself, and KellB's fantasy....makes me want to go to London and get "sick"
rdhd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ff/m, nurse, tickle