Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Interaction Forums » Tickling Discussion

Clips4Sale

Old 06-01-2007, 09:50 PM   #1
hotchytick
TTC|Advanced Member

Default Tickling your best friend's mom?

Has anyone ever tickled the best friends mom? I had a friend whose mom I would tickle all the time. It was usually down at the pool. The first time I did it I tried to be sneaky as hell. My friend and I and and a couple of other people were swimming around on the deep end. She (my friend's mom) had her feet over the edge near us. I waited till there were enough people swimming near her that I could swim from under the water and quickly tickle her feet and swim away without her really knowing where the attack came from. So I cleverly thought. I heard a muffled laugh from under the water and she kicked her feet around; I knew I stuck gold. I did this two more times thinking she had no idea it was me. I only got three good tickles in before I got caught. On the third try I was so excited that I didn't swim far enough away from her when I came up for air, not to mention that I stupidly didn't pay attention to the fact that no one else was near her for her to figure out that I had to have been the one that tickled her feet. I was mortified when I looked up and there she was looking right at me with a playful have shocked look on her face and said "so your the monster that has been playing with my feet!" Then she splashed water at me. I figured I was busted anyway, so I swam back towards her and tried to go for her feet again. She was too fast and hopped up out of the pool and walked away.
Later that same day as she was sunning in her chair I walked by and tickled her propped up feet. I made damn however that her son didn't see any of this.
hotchytick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 02:29 AM   #2
HOLLYWOODBROTHE
ROCK AND ROLL TICKLE KING

the hollywood brother never had a expereience with a friend's mother but the hollywood brother is sure many lucky people have
HOLLYWOODBROTHE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 02:49 AM   #3
Chickles_:)
TTC|Advanced Member

Exclamation

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by hotchytick
Has anyone ever tickled the best friends mom? I had a friend whose mom I would tickle all the time. It was usually down at the pool. The first time I did it I tried to be sneaky as hell. My friend and I and and a couple of other people were swimming around on the deep end. She (my friend's mom) had her feet over the edge near us. I waited till there were enough people swimming near her that I could swim from under the water and quickly tickle her feet and swim away without her really knowing where the attack came from. So I cleverly thought. I heard a muffled laugh from under the water and she kicked her feet around; I knew I stuck gold. I did this two more times thinking she had no idea it was me. I only got three good tickles in before I got caught. On the third try I was so excited that I didn't swim far enough away from her when I came up for air, not to mention that I stupidly didn't pay attention to the fact that no one else was near her for her to figure out that I had to have been the one that tickled her feet. I was mortified when I looked up and there she was looking right at me with a playful have shocked look on her face and said "so your the monster that has been playing with my feet!" Then she splashed water at me. I figured I was busted anyway, so I swam back towards her and tried to go for her feet again. She was too fast and hopped up out of the pool and walked away.
Later that same day as she was sunning in her chair I walked by and tickled her propped up feet. I made damn however that her son didn't see any of this.
Hiya!
Actually Hothcytick, it was the reverse for me - as in I was the quasi step mum of my step son's friends' tickle attack!!
Okay, I can't go into it too much 'cuz it involves people under the age. but in brief I'll mention that it happened while we were having breakfast after one of his sleepover parties. aFter some cartoon-tickle inspiration, the bunch of them ended up launching a wicked tickle attack on poor yours truly!

Let's just say the size of the hand has nothing to do with the devastating effect of the tickle!!
They had me laughing so hard I couldn't even pull myself together enough to escape!!

Many blessings,

Chickles_:) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 12:23 PM   #4
SmashTV
TTC|Regular Member

And one from two years ago.

I've got my best mate's mum before now, it was at his wedding, he'd left, so as far as I know he knows nothing about it! I've given her foot massages before now, and she always refers to it. On this occassion she did refer to it again, and I said I'd love to. She was already shoeless, and placed her flesh coloured stocking feet in my lap. I began massaging her feet, and then tickled them. I hadn't thought she was ticklish, but she laughed and flinched, so I did it again, up her soles and instep, onto her toes, it was great! I also carried on the massage so as not to have to stop. I'm a close family friend, so she was cool with it, which is the best thing of all!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV
SmashTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 04:40 PM   #5
tarantus
TTC|Junior Member

never!! but now I'm jealous as hell.

don't think any of my friends have hot moms anymore, should have made the most of it when we were all younger!
tarantus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2007, 10:31 PM   #6
hotchytick
TTC|Advanced Member

Good stickling stories Smash!!! Thank you!
hotchytick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 02:27 AM   #7
HOLLYWOODBROTHE
ROCK AND ROLL TICKLE KING

the hollywood brother would like to see more of our thousands of members post on this topic even if it makes the hollywood brother jealous
HOLLYWOODBROTHE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 09:19 AM   #8
MistressValerieUser is a TickleTheater Moderator
Admin

Please note that minor/adult or adult/minor tickling should not be posted at the TTC: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=2124

Thanks in advance.
MistressValerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:05 AM   #9
NMKamikaze
One Blood

A few years back, my best friend's mom said she would let me tickle her feet the next time I visited their house. But when I got there, she flipped the script on me. I was disappointed, but I didn't show it. Hiding my emotions is one of my specialties.
NMKamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 09:23 AM   #10
dizzle
American Badass

When I was younger, about 14 I'd say, I did, but it was more as joke than anything, but yea I certainly did love it. To this day he doesn't know about this little quirk of mine, but it makes me feel a little bad that he is my best friend and I really liked tickling, well, his mom's feet.
dizzle is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
friend, mom, tickling