Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Multimedia Forums » VidClip Corner

TickleAsian

Old 02-01-2007, 06:20 PM   #1
thelaughinggsas
TTC|Advanced Member

Default Vampire Tickle - New Erotic Tickling Video - MUST SEE FREE PREVIEW

In a quiet medeval village, there is ominous shadow looming over the tiny community. Villagers have been disapearing, only to be found, dead, with a eerily pleasent smile on their lips. This has put the village in a state of fear. Few venture outside their houses and those that do are certain to be home before dark. Matilda is a bar maid a the village's local tavern. The tavern is closing for the night and Matilda is heading for home. The tavern keeper suggests that she stay at the tavern, as it's already dark. But Matilda says she'll be fine, because her house is just down the village road. Not heeding the tavern keeper's warning, Matilda ventures into the foggy night, not realizing that she has a silent predator stalking her. By the time she realizes that she may have made a bad choice, it's too late. Her stalker strikes, placing her under his hypnotic power and taking her to a secluded location. Now, Matilda will discover what the villagers fear so much. This video has erotic hypnosis and intense all over body tickling. The video was filmed in an authentic recreation of a medeval village in the UK and has been enhanced with special effects and music. A very high production value video melding erotic horror with intense tickling.

I would like to say that I cannot express how pleased we are with how this video turned out. We were very lucky to have had the opportunity to film in an authentic recreation of a medeval village. This is video is an homage to the classic Hammer Horror vids as well as the old Cal Star plot driven tickling vids. If you like this video, let us know. We'd like to continue to bring you more quality videos like this.

preview:
http://www.laughinggaszone.net/videos.html

clips:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/282
Attached Images
File Type: jpg vampiretickle.jpg (32.1 KB, 2588 views)
thelaughinggsas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:33 PM   #2
Partyboy
IT'S PARTYTIME !!!!!

LMFAO AT THE FARMER VOICE.

*clears throat*

Anyway very good clip. I like it :P
Partyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 09:35 PM   #3
Lovs2tickle
TTC|Established Member

Thumbs up

Congratulations, I loved it!..
Lovs2tickle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 07:21 AM   #4
Relent<
Mr. DeMenos

I watched this one and the other clips on the page. Its upgraded quite a deal since I last saw this site. It used to be a thing that you kept posting links to that made me go "wtf is this shit" but the clips are legitimate and actually quite good. I congragulate you on a job well donw and a clip well made.
I like your british brunette, btw. Saw her in a coupke of clips.
Relent< is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 05:42 PM   #5
thelaughinggsas
TTC|Advanced Member

Glad folks are enjoying it. We'll be doing another period piece this month involving an English noblewoman who willingly submits herself to the Marqui De Sade. Here is a pic of her in costume.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg desade.jpg (39.3 KB, 229 views)
thelaughinggsas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2007, 06:53 PM   #6
schwarzmond
TTC|Junior Member

Am I right if I think that this model is BrandyUK from Southern-charms.com ?

BTW very good clip and I agree with Relent<
schwarzmond is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
erotic, free, preview, tickle, tickling, vampire, video