Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Multimedia Forums » VidClip Corner

TickleAsian

Old 12-11-2006, 03:49 AM   #1
TTSEA
TTC|Regular Member

Smile [M/F Tickling] I MEAN it, I'm going to PEE! – Free Preview [Warning Nudity Inside]

Hello All,

Here is another awesome asian tickling free clip for everybody.

This is 20 year old Irene, when asked where is she most ticklish, she claims everywhere and gives us no idea where she is MOST ticklish. I think this was her way of trying lower the amount of tickle torture she was about to get. Ok, I quickly brief Brando to explore her body with busy fingers and search out her sweet spot. When that sweet spot is uncovered, exploit it 110% and lets take her to the next level!

She is stripped down naked, and we have an excellent bed with the correct design to ensure tighter bondage, and she is fixed in the x position, legs spread wide showing her cute body, and her armpits perfectly exposed. Brando moves up to her and starts probing with his finger and carefully checking her face for the responses he's looking for. Brando explores her body, belly, sides, nipples, feet and BINGO! He finds her sweet spot. Which are... her armpits! From here on in we have full body tickling, but Brando always gets back to that sweet spot and each time her laughter increases! He builds her up, higher and higher and then she says "really, I mean it, I'm going to PEE!”. And that’s exactly what happens, she wets the bed but the tickling doesn't stop, she still has to endure more relentless tickling! A good episode! See her role around in her own pee and she tries to escape her tickle torment!

CLICK HERE to watch the preview clip.

CLICK HERE to watch and buy the FULL VERSION of this clip.

Enjoy Watching…

Cherryxoxoxo

RUSSIAN TICKLING
TTSEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2006, 01:07 AM   #2
Bondo
Pose Your Toes

Gawd she has a fantastic laugh!
Old 12-13-2006, 02:05 AM   #3
TTSEA
TTC|Regular Member

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by Bondo
Gawd she has a fantastic laugh!
she does

RUSSIAN TICKLING
TTSEA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2006, 02:36 AM   #4
Journia
Das Uber Troll

If only the girl had clothes on, it would have been funnier...albeit, more normal, but funier.

Tags
free, inside, m/f, nudity, pee, preview, tickling, warning