Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Other Forums » Story Section

Clips4Sale

Old 08-25-2006, 08:22 PM   #1
TiCkLeMaN87
TTC|Regular Member

Default Ticklish Paris Hilton

One afternoon Paris Hilton was sunbathing in a bikini in her backyard when her sister, Nicky, came into the yard.

“I thought you said we were going to go shopping today?” Nicky said.

“Change of plans.” Paris replied.

“You’re always changing plans.” Nicky complained. “I’m tired of it.” Then Nicky pulled a feather out of her pocket and ran it up and down her sister’s foot. Paris was extremely ticklish and burst into hard laughter.

“WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHHAHAHAHA!” Nicky wrapped her arm around Paris’s ankles and continued to tickle her sister with the feather.

“OH PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHSE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Nicky ran the feather between Paris’s toes. This drove her nuts.

“NOT THAHAHAHAHAHAT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHSE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then, Nicky climbed on top of Paris and ran her feather up and down Paris’s inner thighs.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! STAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAAHHAHAHAHA!” Then Paris started to squeeze Paris’s inner thighs, causing Paris to jump with every squeeze.

“NOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Nicky ran her feather through Paris’s smooth sensitive underarms. Paris hated this.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Nicky then started to twirl the feather in the centre of Paris’s armpit.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Nicky pulled a second feather out and ran them up and down Paris’s ribcage, driving the ticklish celebrity nuts.

“STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEEHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA! REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Nicky started to run her feathers wild all over her sister’s belly. Paris’s tummy was her most ticklish spot and she burst into hard laughter.

“GAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Nicky ran the feathers up and down Paris’s tummy right beside her navel.

“STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! REALLY TICKLES! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHSE! HEEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Nicky used the feather as a pen to “write” her name all over Paris’s torso. Paris was in complete hysterics.

“NO MORE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! PLEHEHEHEHEHSE! HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then Nicky started to twirl one of the feathers in Paris’s cute innie belly button. Paris had tears running down her face, she was laughing so hard.

“OH GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAD! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STAHAHAHAP! HEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! CAN’T TAKE IT! HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Then as she continued to tickle her sister with the feather, Nicky started to blow raspberries all over Paris’s belly. This caused Paris to laugh so hard no sound was produced.

”AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!” After about the third raspberry, Paris lost control of her bladder and Nicky stopped tickling her.

“Can we go to the mall now?” Nicky asked. Paris nodded and as soon as she caught her breath, she changed and took her evil younger sister shopping.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK
TiCkLeMaN87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 06:24 AM   #2
Ticklish_Foot_T
I Have Very Ticklish Feet

Great story my friend...I would love to see a revenge story where Paris gets Nicky back...hell even write one where Paris tickles Nicole...that would even be a good one to read...

Wayne
Old 08-26-2006, 06:51 AM   #3
Timewarp
Judge of Time

*yawn, boring......you might as well just typed "LOLLOLOLO" through out the page. This is cut and dry, repetitive, lacking an interesting plot, repetitive, it's about Paris!, and did I mention repetitive?.

1 Hemingway out of 5.
Old 08-26-2006, 08:24 AM   #4
Ticklish_Foot_T
I Have Very Ticklish Feet

Hey TW, no need to be so harsh...I actually liked it...and to tell ya what...if it were up to me, and if I could meet Paris herself, I would give her the biggest tickling of her little life
Old 08-28-2006, 12:53 AM   #5
HOLLYWOODBROTHE
ROCK AND ROLL TICKLE KING

the hollywood brother liked it. the hilton girls are good in tickling stories and very hot. this is some good work. you ought ot keep working and giving us more stories. the hollywood brother thinks that you got some talent just like the hollywood brother thinks that the author of the boob tickle story has a lot of talent for writing stories
HOLLYWOODBROTHE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2006, 03:33 AM   #6
TiCkLeMaN87
TTC|Regular Member

Thank you for your comments.

Part II is on the way
TiCkLeMaN87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 01:49 AM   #7
assassin33
Masta Tickler

hot sister on sister
assassin33 is offline   Reply With Quote