Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Interaction Forums » Tickling Discussion

Clips4Sale

Old 07-15-2006, 09:24 AM   #1
cassandra
La Bondagette

Default Gag talk

Not exactly a tickling-related question but it's something I'm curious to know for anyone who gags their lees (except when using a safeword), or who writes stories about gagged lees: How do you feel about gag talk? Do you like a gagged lee who attempts to speak through the gag, or a lee who keeps quiet until it's time to laugh?

When writing a story with some gag talk, which kind do you prefer? The common "Mmmmph. Mmmph.", or the more realistic kind where you can make out what the person is saying (eg: "Lmmmm mmmm gnnnn!")? Personally, I find both kinds a huge turn on, whether coming from me or someone else. Maybe it's just me but I find gag talk really sexy.
cassandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 01:06 PM   #2
Federkitzler
TTC|Jackass

Gags are great and gag-talk is great I'm always trying to make it understandable when I'm gagged (well, cyberwise). Huge turnon, I second that.

My heart, it ceases.
My breath, undrawn.
My eyes forever focused,
on the sanguine metal dawn.
Federkitzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 09:09 PM   #3
TickledToDeath
Extreme Tickler/Ticklee

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by cassandra
Not exactly a tickling-related question but it's something I'm curious to know for anyone who gags their lees (except when using a safeword), or who writes stories about gagged lees: How do you feel about gag talk? Do you like a gagged lee who attempts to speak through the gag, or a lee who keeps quiet until it's time to laugh?

When writing a story with some gag talk, which kind do you prefer? The common "Mmmmph. Mmmph.", or the more realistic kind where you can make out what the person is saying (eg: "Lmmmm mmmm gnnnn!")? Personally, I find both kinds a huge turn on, whether coming from me or someone else. Maybe it's just me but I find gag talk really sexy.
Don't use gags hardly because we like to hear the begging and hysteria in full form however, while my (soon to be wife) fiance' and I when playing together, never use a safeword, although she tries to get one of of me, the use of gags and gag talk would be a turn on for me as both ler and lee. The understandable gag talk this way the best of both worlds could be had.
TickledToDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 01:30 PM   #4
jmedic20
TTC|Regular Member

I always use a gag in my bondage. Nine times out of ten I'm using a simple cleave gag either over the lips or between the teeth. She's able to speak but it adds a nice gag talk effect which I really do like. Mouth packing gags can be dangerouse so we don't do them often. When we do I always like to make her talk, lol.
jmedic20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 11:57 PM   #5
HOLLYWOODBROTHE
ROCK AND ROLL TICKLE KING

the hollywood brother has not used gags yet but is dying too. the hollywood brother thinks that the hollywood brother would like someone to be talking while gagged
HOLLYWOODBROTHE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 12:37 AM   #6
F.L. Atlanta
Free Lancer Pride!

i haven't used a gag yet IRL, but it sure is cool-looking and fun to see a gag used in videos.

I'm a good dragon!
F.L. Atlanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 03:24 AM   #7
jmedic20
TTC|Regular Member

Gagtalk: "Mphhhhphh mawwwpggphhhh, uughmmfffpphhh"

Translation:Why are you taking off my shoes and what's with the feather...oh no youre not gonna tickle me are you?????
jmedic20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 04:51 AM   #8
cassandra
La Bondagette

A cleave gag is only good if the lee's lips don't touch, like in the pic above. It still doesn't stop some videos from using thin gags that look like shoelaces. And yes, mouthpacking has a risk of choking, which is why I prefer a simple tape gag.
cassandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 04:52 PM   #9
Papi
Donator

When I tie up and tickle my girlfriend I almost always gag her with duct tape. It covers the mouth, but there is nothing in her mouth, so I can understand what she is saying. What she says is muffled though. The way it sounds and the way it looks turns me on. I don't know if anybody else thinks this, but when I gag my girlfriend her eyes just look so beautiful. I blindfold her about 50% of the time. I like just a gag or a gag and a blindfold. A blindfold by itself is my least favorite look.
always looking for play partners

Last edited by Papi; 07-24-2006 at 07:36 AM.
Papi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 06:32 AM   #10
Ryan1986
TTC|Junior Member

hot
Ryan1986 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gag, talk