Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Multimedia Forums » VidClip Corner

Clips4Sale

Old 06-29-2006, 03:06 AM   #1
thelaughinggsas
TTC|Advanced Member

Smile NEW Laughing Gas/Tickling Video - Naughty Dental Assistant Free Preview

The long awaited return of the sexy model from Space Witch and Captured Cop is here. She plays a dental assistant who has been stealing nitrous oxide from work. Her boss gets wind of her hijinks and decides to teach her a lesson. While she's high on laughing gas, he knocks her out. Tying her up, he gasses and tickles her bad habits out of her. This video is a foot worship and tickle fetishists dream. She used REAL laughing gas and her reaction is REAL.
Check out the free preview here:

http://www.laughinggaszone.net/videos.html
thelaughinggsas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2006, 05:24 PM   #2
JOHN3679
TTC|Regular Member

Even if you actually believe that these guys use real laughing gas, they have never had a really ticklish model. They all seem to fake it or are only mildy ticklish at best. Then comes the big fake out. Or fake laughter that is. This company has all the right tools to make great videos but needs an actually really ticklish model for a change. I hate to have to respond like this, so please view it as constructive critisism. I spend literally thousands of dollars on videos, but none of these have coe close to temping me to purchase.
JOHN3679 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2006, 11:00 PM   #3
OldSchoolTicklr
TTC|Advanced Member

Thumbs down

dont waste your money on this shit guys...i did cause the preview looked pretty decent and guess what??? ya know the tickling you see in the preview? ya know that short 10 secs or so? well....THATS ALL THE COMPLETE TICKLING IN THIS VIDEO UNCUT!!!!!!!! The rest is all talking and just plain old bullshit. I wouldnt even recomend this for the gas fetish folks. This guy is a pure fuckin rip off artist clown..I used to defend him..but no longer after this shit!

Last edited by OldSchoolTicklr; 07-02-2006 at 11:03 PM.
OldSchoolTicklr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 06:35 PM   #4
foofender2000
TTC|Fresh Member

Hey dskodj, YouTube that video so we can all check it out for ourselves : )
foofender2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 07:34 PM   #5
F.L. Atlanta
Free Lancer Pride!

interesting clip.

I'm a good dragon!
F.L. Atlanta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2006, 02:07 PM   #6
OldSchoolTicklr
TTC|Advanced Member

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by foofender2000
Hey dskodj, YouTube that video so we can all check it out for ourselves : )
I wish id have known that lol coulda saved me a few bucks seeing how much false advertising this is..never never never will buy another clip again from this liar thats 4 sure
Old 07-08-2006, 12:27 AM   #7
mohamedbadr
TTC|Junior Member

nice clip of the hooker
mohamedbadr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:36 PM   #8
ticklemaster62
TTC|Junior Member

I can never get it to work
ticklemaster62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 12:54 PM   #9
Mash16
∞ Ω ∞

You just brought a FIVE YEAR old thread back to life.

Do me a favor and take a look at my sig.
Old 03-14-2011, 03:50 PM   #10
makugiggl
Expert Foot Tickler

I bought a lot of videos from LGZ until the one where the girl I thought was super ticklish was laughing when someone tickled a twin or doll or something like that. If that doesn't paint a clear picture that she wasn't ticklish at all I don't know what does. A few I thought were good....I would have to agree that none appear really ticklish....
makugiggl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
assistant, dental, free, gas/tickling, laughing, naughty, preview, video