Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Other Forums » Story Section

Clips4Sale

Old 12-26-2005, 03:32 PM   #1
footster
TTC|Junior Member

Default True story: wife's feet tickled by another guy

First a little background. My wife's mom married this guy about 5 years ago. My wife is 29 and the guy is prob. about 48. My wife is very ticklish pretty much everywhere esecially on her feet, wich are a size 6. Very well taken care of, soft, nail polish, the whole 9 yards. Since her mom met this guy, i have always had the feeling that he was into feet. He would make coments, nothing outright but since I am a foot man I guess I pick up on that kind of stuff. Also, when they first had gotten married and we would go over to their house we would all be talking sometimes he would threaten to tickle her feet (my wifes feet). You see my wife is very pettite and danty. And she hates shoes, usually barefoot or sockfeet. She also has always tried to come off like a badass, "cause she's tough ya know". Back then, if I thought that he was going to tickle her, i would kinda put myself between he and her. I was kinda sensitive about that. So anyway, over the corse of 5 years he has pretty much stopped with the whole "I'm gonna get your toes" rutine. And she has become acustomed to the fact that I will "protect" her feet. Well we were over at their house yesterday and she was laying down on the couch. I was holding her feet in my lap. He was sitting in a chair at my end of the couch. Perfect place to get at those feet.So I got to starting the whole mouthing off thing with my wife. Just haveing fun she was running her mouth about me, just having fun. Durring this I took her shoes off, just non chalantly. She had on these socks with little pigs on them. Anyway the movie, "Van Helsing" was on and when he said "look at the size of those heels" referring to a lady vampires shoes. I held up wifeys little foot to him, and said "well look at these things; referring to her socks",to her terror and his delite. I know that she is ticklish but man she came unglued. Iguess the whole different person tickling you thing is true. So anyway he stopped after about a couple of minutes or so. And we went back to watching the movie, and my wife had been making comments about us just looking at the scatly clad vampire chicks. And she said something else about that when he reached over and tickled her foot so I held up her other foot again, this time taking her sock off first. She almost came out of her skin. She hasn't laughted that hard in a long time. he had her bare little foot by the toes just running his finger up and down her poor little soft defencless sole. I was in heaven. We left shortly after that. She never got mad about that or anything. She thought that it was just all in "good fun"--- YEAH RIGHT!!
Any comments or opinions are greatly welcomed.
footster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 05:09 PM   #2
Storm_Cat
The "Ocassional" Poster

funny story. I'd deffo say he was into gurlfeet...!!

... hey you aren't the same footster that posted a ... shall we say nocturnal, ... short vidclip a few years back, are you?
Storm_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 09:51 PM   #3
Relent<
Mr. DeMenos

maybe u should tell him about TT
Relent< is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2005, 11:05 PM   #4
Licknticklefeet
TTC|Junior Member

Does your mother-in-law have sexy feet? Have you seen her new man tickle them?

You know, turn-about is fairplay. He owes you to let you tickle your mother-in-law's feet.
Licknticklefeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 12:14 AM   #5
Relent<
Mr. DeMenos

it'd be kinda wierd to tickle your wife's mom's feet, at least it would be to me...
Relent< is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 12:25 AM   #6
BLONDLOVER
TTC|Regular Member

Haha.. methinks he wants your wife, instead of your wife's mom.

I'd watch out for him.
BLONDLOVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005, 05:22 AM   #7
sole seeker
TTC|Senior Member

I think this was a great story, and I enjoyed it a lot.

Interesting, isn't it, how as our relationships mature so much less seems to threaten us than it does in the begining?

I hope you post more. I'll look forward to reading your stuff.

Kinky is with a feather - Perverted is with a chicken.
sole seeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 02:23 PM   #8
tickleking
TTC|Regular Member

Awesome, awesome, awesome. Please post more if it occurs, as it sounds like you may have one of us in your midst

Regards,

TK
tickleking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 07:15 PM   #9
Devilution
Account Disabled

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by Relent<
it'd be kinda wierd to tickle your wife's mom's feet, at least it would be to me...
I think it would be really cool and please report it if you do. :nerd:
Devilution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 12:45 PM   #10
mr.tickles
TTC|Junior Member

Great story! Sounds like something I did with my sister-in-law and let her next door neighbor the chance to go crazy on her feet. He loved it, I loved it and she was in complete hysterics!
mr.tickles is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
feet, guy, story, tickled, true, wife