Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Image Forums » Tickling Art

TickleAsian

Old 09-22-2005, 08:40 AM   #1
tkltkltkl
TTC|Regular Member

Default Boy Wonder trapped & tickled! F/M feet

This is my first posting...consider me a tickle art posting virgin...I hope it's viewable. If not...please let me know what I can do to make it better. I have no scanner and must depend on Kinkos...who aren't much help, I'm afraid...
I've always had this fascination with how simple it would be to tickle torture the "classic" Boy Wonder...just trap him and pull off that little green bootie...and there you GO! I've created a series of these comic adventures. I know the artwork is quite primitive and the Boy Wonder's foot is awfully big, but I think I draw it that way because subconciously the Boy Wonder is me... Hope you enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg trappedagain.jpg (233.7 KB, 2419 views)

Last edited by tkltkltkl; 09-23-2005 at 01:19 PM.
tkltkltkl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 08:46 AM   #2
tkltkltkl
TTC|Regular Member

Exclamation Uh Oh...

OOOPS! I just realised something...this is from the forum rules...

"3. Please do not post any images depicting underage lee's or ler's in this section. We are an adult site afterall, and we do not allow that kind of stuff here."

Does a comic book character count as an underage 'lee? I hope not...if I've offended anyone, I sincerely apologise!

Last edited by tkltkltkl; 09-22-2005 at 08:48 AM. Reason: bad grammar
Old 09-22-2005, 09:11 AM   #3
Littlebighead
Epidermal Epicure

For the sake of convenience, let's assume this is a mature Robin (as in the "Batman" movies). That should satisfy the age taboo. I wish I could see the page better. There's a lot going on, the continuity seems to be important, and unfortunately I can't make out much of it. It's a creative idea, the way you're laid it out. Perhaps you should break things down into more pages with larger images. Otherwise, the page will have to be a reproduced in a larger format to be properly appreciated (by me, at least). Don't be discouraged! Keep at it! The pictures look fine (it's the text that's causing me problems). You clearly have a great deal of talent.

Last edited by Littlebighead; 09-22-2005 at 09:30 AM. Reason: fix diction.
Littlebighead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 03:18 PM   #4
Budweiserbob!User is a TickleTheater Moderator
Staff

Well, we often have debates about fictional underage characters.

It's a border line issue really. Yuo shouldn't really have pictures of people of 17 (or less) years. But we have so many pictures of fictional characters that are underage (Starfire, Raven etc.) going around that doesn't really seem to bother any one.

I say, as long as it doesn't involve any blatent sexual content (such as sex itself) it should be fine. But I may be wrong.

(Long story short, ask the Mods because they know everything! :P)

Last edited by Budweiserbob!; 09-22-2005 at 03:20 PM.
Budweiserbob! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 03:46 PM   #5
BigNorm
"Gentlemen... Behold!"

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by Budweiserbob!
Well, we often have debates about fictional underage characters.

It's a border line issue really. Yuo shouldn't really have pictures of people of 17 (or less) years. But we have so many pictures of fictional characters that are underage (Starfire, Raven etc.) going around that doesn't really seem to bother any one.

I say, as long as it doesn't involve any blatent sexual content (such as sex itself) it should be fine. But I may be wrong.

(Long story short, ask the Mods because they know everything! :P)
they're not underage, from what i can put together. they're TEEN titans, so they could be 18 or 19, and what 17 or under would live alone like that facing such dangers?

"For those who fight for it, life has a flavor the sheltered will never know."
BigNorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 05:34 PM   #6
Littlebighead
Epidermal Epicure

I've placed the Pokemon characters Misty and May into tickling situations for pictures, without complaint from anyone. Neither of them would likely be considered any older than Robin. I think BuddyBob is right: context is important. As long as the situation is innocent and playful, I can't forsee any problem.
Littlebighead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 07:33 PM   #7
Hungarian2
Sadcheeseball

Yeah, I think this will be ok. After all, there were never any complaints about things like Raven...but then again, who would complain?

Broken hearted, :snob: :sigh:

Trying to sh*t, :sharp_tee

But only farted. :tounge:

Hungarian2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 09:11 PM   #8
rajee
Senior Artist Member

Talking

Congrats on your first tickle drawing post/submission.
Your braver than I am to bring your tickling art to a public place and use their equipment to get it ready to be attachable here.
It seems like the female is having a great time tickling the young adult "Boy Wonder". I like the fingers, feet and expression.

I agree with Little Big Head, as my old animation teacher said" draw big and you can always shrink it later." If its done in pencil, going over with ink pen/marker would help or darkening the scan or photocopy would help too.
Keep drawing and getting better.
Old 09-23-2005, 01:27 PM   #9
tkltkltkl
TTC|Regular Member

Default I think I'm getting the hang of this...

Here's another Boy Wonder tickle toon...this one's in color! It features a character I call "The Shape"...because he basically looks like the classic cartoon figure of a ghost or spirit. This one LOVES to tickle feet, though!

Hope you enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tkltorture.jpg (128.4 KB, 484 views)
Old 09-23-2005, 01:41 PM   #10
rajee
Senior Artist Member

Talking

Much better. Very good. I like it.

Tags
boy, f/m, feet, tickled, trapped