Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Multimedia Forums » Video Reviews

TickleAsian

Old 03-26-2005, 12:21 PM   #11
ericmartin
TTC|Advanced Member

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by FIXLUNGS
I just paid for the teen tickling site. What a huge dissapointment! I am a foot guy, not one of their models were ticklish! Some may have been slightly ticklish, but most were not at all, or were giving a pretty bad performance. I would advise anyone not to subscribe to that site. What a huge bummer!!
While I am sorry that you were disappointed in your expectations, I would also not like to see this as the last word on that site, which is an honest, well-run and promising site for many who like both Tickletown's stuff and who who prefer more playful tickling to the scream-and-throw-yourself-about variety.

I personally like their models and their approach, as well as the lack of hype and pretense on the site.
ericmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2005, 08:06 PM   #12
Cavum
Sadistic Tickler

There is to many sites who just uses the girls for the looks.
It`s pathetic. The girls have to be ticklish for fuck sake.
Bad acting and fake laugh is a big turn-off
Cavum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 09:46 PM   #13
dannybtt
TTC|Junior Member

Suggestions for ticklish teens:

- Better lighting during filming
- Improve your bondage techniques because the girls are obviously not restrained and that is ruining potentially good clips
- Reduce your monthly rate until you become more content rich

- I like the fact that your are using young pretty models instead of old "burned out" looking women like some of the other sites

So I guess on the down side the cost is a bit high for the value received...on the upside the girls are young and pretty(Dee is really cute).

Last edited by dannybtt; 06-21-2005 at 11:55 PM.
dannybtt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 04:56 PM   #14
ericmartin
TTC|Advanced Member

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by MistressValerie
Cheesecakedonut, there will be NO talk of password trading at this forum. The rules state: "The solicitation of selling or trading memberships from pay sites is strictly prohibited. Any member caught violating this rule is subject to ban without notice."

Thank you for your cooperation,
"Naughty Cheesecakedonut! We really have to rap you on the knuckles there, Cheesecakedonut."

Wharrhahaharr!! That is a name for the book. Should be in Asterix, somewhere along with Christmasbonus, Goldendelicious and Herendethelessen!

Sorry Cheesecakedonut - couldn't resist - hope you haven't been banned. With a name like that you deserve a second chance.
ericmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 03:45 AM   #15
Kalamos
Wandering Pencil Wielder

Was he really trading passwords? We should disable his PMs.

Kalamos - the Wandering Pencil Wielder - on MTJPub - on DevArt
Kalamos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 07:09 AM   #16
Darkblade160
TTC|Regular Member

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by ericmartin
I would also not like to see this as the last word on that site, which is an honest, well-run and promising site for many who like both Tickletown's stuff...
BAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Sorry but that doesn't really boost your arguement. Tickletown is the biggest laughingstock in the tickling industry.

Thats not really much of an insult in this community is it? >_<
Darkblade160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 04:51 AM   #17
cullen
TTC|Fresh Member

Do you know where I can find any tickle spot movies from? Some of the clips have kn in front of them.
cullen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
site, teen, tickling