Welcome to the TickleTheater Online Adult Community

Go Back   TickleTheater - Adult Tickling Community » Interaction Forums » Tickling Discussion

TickleAsian

Old 01-11-2007, 07:11 PM   #11
Rick Tibbler
Feather Dread

Arrow

Oh, Wade! I know whatcha mean from both sides of the coin! It's AWESOME to have someone at your mercy like that. It's also kinda awesome(and kinda scary) to be in that situation.

I have two in particular that come to mind for the later. Once, eons ago, when the world was young, I was 13 or so, and we were playing a pick-up game of touch-football in the yard. Somehow, the girl next door, who was biggr and older than my skinny ass, got me down on the grass, pinned under her thighs(hey! I thought this wasn't tackle!) and proceeded to tickle me in those very areas you mentioned. I was toast. Totally incapable of getting away. I HATED it at the time, oddly enough...

Then, much later, I found myself tied-down in a totally incapacitating spread-eagle on a hotel bed, buck-ass nekkid, and totally turned to frantic jelly by an old, dear friend.

Ahh. Good times.
Old 01-12-2007, 07:37 AM   #12
Wade
TTC|Established Member

Yep, it's the one position in which I'm guaranteed to succumb to the embarrassing old "laugh-at-the-very-threat-of-being-tickled" phenomenon. Just knowing how vulnerable my stomach and sides are, and how out of my control the situation is, as soon as the woman's spidering fingers disappear behind her I'm lost in anticipatory guffaws and she hasn't even touched me yet... it's incredibly humbling...
Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 12:38 PM   #13
MistressValerieUser is a TickleTheater Moderator
Admin

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by Wade
Yep, it's the one position in which I'm guaranteed to succumb to the embarrassing old "laugh-at-the-very-threat-of-being-tickled" phenomenon. Just knowing how vulnerable my stomach and sides are, and how out of my control the situation is, as soon as the woman's spidering fingers disappear behind her I'm lost in anticipatory guffaws and she hasn't even touched me yet... it's incredibly humbling...
You sound very much like my subby hubby in that regard. The "schoolgirl pin" is his favourite position as a lee and my favourite as a ler
MistressValerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 05:00 PM   #14
Wade
TTC|Established Member

Quote Quote: Originally Posted by MistressValerie
The "schoolgirl pin" is his favourite position as a lee and my favourite as a ler
That name is so perfect!!! This term is now my favorite addition to my vocabulary, even though it will never ever ever come up in everyday conversation!!

Yes, well, I reckon if one's abdomen is of a certain, ah, sensitivity level, this "schoolgirl pin" of which you speak is guaranteed to be devilishly effective.
Wade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 07:49 PM   #15
Rick Tibbler
Feather Dread

Talking "schoolgirl pin"

Awesome! I'm adding it to my tickling vocabulary, too!
Old 01-13-2007, 05:24 AM   #16
DarthGrinn
Feet Aficionado

Schoolgirl pin eh? Catchy name =3

I used that quite a bit back when I was ticklin' my school mates in the yard. Easiest position to get into while play-fighting. It could have easily called it the "schoolboy pin"

Tags
situations, tickling